Liz Verdi - Think It Over - Columbia - Ps

Guest northwest vinyl

Guest northwest vinyl

Lovely NM (unplayed?) copy of Liz Verdi "Think It Over and Be Sure" promo with the picture sleeve in beautiful condition. PM me for pic. $700 obo

Edited by northwest vinyl
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Jamie

$500 maybe but not $700,s worth IMO

the gasher

link

It does actual say 'Or Best Offer'

I wonder what the best offer will be and if it will be accepted??

Jamie :thumbsup:

Social source share

Why wouldn't you plat it??!!!!  Think it Over is a very popular record at soul nights I go to  :thumbsup:

link

Indeed it is Mandy :lol: it's a brill record, just not worth $700. In fact it was played by Mr Tony Wiggan at the Friendship last night as his last record I believe. Sounded very good too :)

Don't know the flip..any chance of an mp3 Seb :D

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Because it's not a soul record. A bit like playing The Beach Boys at a reggae event. I'm not saying that either Liz Verdi nor The Beach Boys are bad. But I wouldn't want to hear them in that context.

link

Its a fantastic record imo. Deserves a play on every NORTHERN soul dancefloor!

I heard it again at the Friendship and it sounded ace. :lol:

Mandy, Paul did his thing superbly to this record last night as you can imagine :thumbsup:

Shane

Social source share

Why people go for this side of the 45 is beyond; Lightweight and not too exciting... the flip is utter fantastic tho and I think that could pass at a northern do, due to the angst factor or whatever it's called :thumbsup:

Social source share

the flip is utter fantastic tho and I think that could pass at a northern do, due to the angst factor or whatever it's called  :thumbsup:

link

Listened to the flip now again when I uploaded it. I think I might agree with you. I probably would consider playing "You Let Him Get Away" at a soul do. Lots of emotion going on in there. "Think It Over" is a bit too twee though.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!