soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

flip to "down In The Basement". Hard to get but still reasonable priced. Great record both sides!

link

hello marc , actually i have it but im just going to swap it for gino paper moon , so id like to replace it , cracking 2 sider , i played it out last month and it was liked .

Social source share

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

in fact nearly every King Coleman 45

link

apart from the boo boo song and salt and pepper

ive swapped now and sure i should have :thumbsup:

Social source share

You are somehow right about the Salt & Pepper one...but again his voice makes even this dull tune something special IMO

link

Have you heard the alternative version of "Salt And Pepper" on Kent's "Arock/Sylvia Story" CD? It's sung by some unknown artist, entitled "Deep Down Inside" and shares the exact same backing as "Salt And Pepper" but has got different lyrics.

Must say that I like "The Boo Boo Song" quite a bit. blush.gif

Blasting nursery rhyme soul! :)

Love both sides of the Togo 45 discussed above, as well as "Black Bottom Blues". Fantastic stuff. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Have you heard the alternative version of "Salt And Pepper" on Kent's "Arock/Sylvia Story" CD? It's sung by some unknown artist, entitled "Deep Down Inside" and shares the exact same backing as "Salt And Pepper" but has got different lyrics.

Must say that I like "The Boo Boo Song" quite a bit.  :yes:

Blasting nursery rhyme soul!  :yes:

Love both sides of the Togo 45 discussed above, as well as "Black Bottom Blues". Fantastic stuff.  :thumbsup:

link

Sold one of these a bit ago then I saw one for £75!! Not even close to that. Think I sold mine for £20. Old mod thing from the late 90's as far back as I can remember.

Actually heard Boo Boo played out by a friend last week. Forgot how catchy it was....

Social source share

Source Advert