Archie Bell & The Drells

Cover-up

Well, I hate to just come right and ask "what is a current price for this" - so I'll disguise it with a "did this only come out in the UK on 45" and ask when it started getting plays.

And hopefully, someone might just join in with the discussion with a current valuation!!!!

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Well, I hate to just come right and ask "what is a current price for this" - so I'll disguise it with a "did this only come out in the UK on 45" and ask when it started getting plays.

And hopefully, someone might just join in with the discussion with a current valuation!!!!

No got it on Dutch with picture sleeve :D value no idea :(

Social source share

Always sounds great down at Joe's bar ,the punters love it.

But then again Phillie sounds are somewhat timeless .

Sorry for not answering the actual question and i have it on the lp ,but honestly, when it comes to stuff like this the lp's are worth having :(

Social source share

Guest marco i

Several nice tunes on the LP! :rolleyes:

Always sounds great down at Joe's bar ,the punters love it.

But then again Phillie sounds are somewhat timeless .

Sorry for not answering the actual question and i have it on the lp ,but honestly, when it comes to stuff like this the lp's are worth having :D

Social source share

Came out on Portrait & PIR in UK. £30-£40.

post-6270-1243424146_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Heyup Ewan, bowt a tenner for this mate maybe a little bit more.

whens your next milliondollar disco night? :lol:

Cheers

Ant

Social source share

Heyup Ewan, bowt a tenner for this mate maybe a little bit more.

whens your next milliondollar disco night? :lol:

Cheers

Ant

Err, think you might be confusing me with someone else... and possibly confusing the price for this with the bootleg 7"? :lol:

Social source share

Came out on Portrait & PIR in UK. £30-£40.

Price on this imho is PIR UK orig approx £25 and the Portrait UK 45 & 12" reissue from the 80's approx £15

The LP's approx £15-£20 on US/UK PIR

Hope this helps

Cheers

Steve

ps I have a spare of the LP should anyone want it :rolleyes:

Social source share

Price on this imho is PIR UK orig approx £25 and the Portrait UK 45 & 12" reissue from the 80's approx £15

The LP's approx £15-£20 on US/UK PIR

Hope this helps

Cheers

Steve

ps I have a spare of the LP should anyone want it :rolleyes:

Agreed, PIR £20-25. Great track, even better track name......usually just go to another party Archie.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!