Motown Cardboard Records

Guest Eridu

Guest Eridu

I haven't been able to figure out what the deal is with these... never seen them before. I assume they were fan club goodies, cereal box redemptions or something like that. I have six in total (pictures of three linked below).

Temptations

Supremes

Four Tops

Are these hard to come by/sought after by motown collectors? Anyone know the story behind them?

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I haven't been able to figure out what the deal is with these... never seen them before. I assume they were fan club goodies, cereal box redemptions or something like that. I have six in total (pictures of three linked below).

Temptations

Supremes

Four Tops

Are these hard to come by/sought after by motown collectors? Anyone know the story behind them?

Believe they were on the back of cornflakes and the like.....quite collectable now but not that rare as thousands produced at the time

Westy

Social source share

Guest newone

Believe they were on the back of cornflakes and the like.....quite collectable now but not that rare as thousands produced at the time

Westy

i believe they came from topps chewing gum, there is a market for them not big money though

Social source share

• 9 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!