Mavims Wigan Soultown Niter[formerly Middleton]

Guest rach

Karen and I are all ready for our jaunt to Middelton/Wigan, and apparently it's 10 miles closer! So it's win win :g: Can't wait! See you all there :thumbsup:

Rach

• Replies 83
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi billy, gonna be a belter imo!!

micky cruise used super glue but it was 3 weeks till he could remove the hair:elvis:

but 4 parts dogs urine , 1 part tcp, 4 part stilton im told works well :swoon:

i will apologise now for not being able to talk to you sat :wicked: but i will know your in the building!!!!!!

cheers mate

dave

Guest HindleyPhil

Thanks a million for the information about hotels - booked the Quality Inn now - can't wait till our first night in Wigan :smile:

Cheers

Silke

your welcome Silky

people who want to introduce themselves on the night (always willing to meet new Soulies) i will be there with my Mrs i am the one who wears the cream straw trilby hat with the 4 enamel Northern Soul pin badges

hope to see you there

Posted on behalf of Andy

The Clubs address is

Maxims, 69 Standishgate, Wigan, Lancashire, WN1 1UP

The contact number for memberships is 07792164683

send a text or Just leave you name on the answering machine

Pick up membership on door

Membership No1 Has gone, as i'm first in the door on the night :wicked:

See you there

Guest HindleyPhil

i live on the doorstep in Hindley only about 2 miles away

not bothered what menber numbers me and my Mrs are but 5 and 22 would be nice

Edited by HindleyPhil

I think I may be out all day on Sat given that my house will be full of women having a 'pamper party' whatever that is lol followed by my youngest daughters hen night. I could have enough money left for a couple of beers if they're cheap lol

Anyhoo not been in Maximes since '98 when they had the Wigan 25th aniversary night with PP Arnold and apparently the venue is even better now so should be a cracker.

Hi billy, gonna be a belter imo!!

micky cruise used super glue but it was 3 weeks till he could remove the hairelvis.gif

but 4 parts dogs urine , 1 part tcp, 4 part stilton im told works well swoon.gif

i will apologise now for not being able to talk to you sat wicked.gif but i will know your in the building!!!!!!

cheers mate

dave

I PERSONALLY USE MONKEY SPUNK & ARROWROOT !!! AN OLD TRICK ME DAD LEARNT IN THE DESERT RATS ....THAT'S DESERT !! NOT DESSERT ! NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH !!!!!!!!!!!

THE KIDS ARE ALLRIGHT !!!!!!!!! CY'ALL OUT ON THE FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN NOSTALGIA...OR SHOULD THAT BE NEURALGIA ...OR WHATEVA !!!!!!!! whistling.gif

CARL WILLINGHAM SUITE AT MAXIMS

10-11 JOHN BAXTER

11-12 MARIA WILLINGHAM

12-1 GEOFF BUCKLEY

1-2 MICHEAL FUCHS

2-3 DAWN CARMAN

3-4 MARIA WILLINGHAM

4-5 JOHN BAXTER

5-6 PHIL SHIELDS

6-END MARIA AND FRIENDS

CARL AND I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW OUR NEW HOME LAST WEEK AND ARE DELIGHTED TO REPORT THAT THE 2ND ROOM AT MAXIMS LOOKS EXCELLENT AND HAS LESSENED THE DISAPOINTMENT AT LEAVING OUR HOME TOWN. HAVE TO ADMIT THAT FOR OUR PURPOSE THIS ROOM IS SUPERIOR TO EITHER OF THE ROOMS WE USED BEFORE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING THOSE OF YOU WHO CHOOSE TO VISIT THE C.W. SUITE PART 3.

CARL AND MARIA

Slight change to the main room line up,ginger has been summoned to another venue that has sprung up way after we had booked him but am sure he will knock em dead as usual where ever he plays.So Mr shaun chapman will be doing guesting duties this sat and looking at the line up in both rooms im sure we will struggle thru :thumbup: .All welcome as usual, all messages and texts have been sorted for membership,and anyone can join on the night.For those who prefer not to join [in case anyone finds out you always attend]thats ok as well :lol: .Lots of venues on the 11th so were every you go av a good un,last admission for us is strictly 3am thats the club rules not ours

Guest hatman

Well the waiting is nearly over

I'm sure it will be an awesome night

Still trying my best to make it

Can you get a membership on the night or do you have to apply before

Well the waiting is nearly over

I'm sure it will be an awesome night

Still trying my best to make it

Can you get a membership on the night or do you have to apply before

I believe from talking to Andy you can get one on the night now. If you've applied already they'll be on the door. Those that apply on the night may have to form an orderly queue :shades:

Slight change to the main room line up,ginger has been summoned to another venue that has sprung up way after we had booked him but am sure he will knock em dead as usual where ever he plays.So Mr shaun chapman will be doing guesting duties this sat and looking at the line up in both rooms im sure we will struggle thru thumbsup.gif .All welcome as usual, all messages and texts have been sorted for membership,and anyone can join on the night.For those who prefer not to join [in case anyone finds out you always attend]thats ok as well :wink: .Lots of venues on the 11th so were every you go av a good un,last admission for us is strictly 3am thats the club rules not ours

CHAPMAN,BLOODY HELL:laugh:

No, Shauns a great lad,and has got many a fine tunethumbsup.gif

not long to go now,:thumbup:

Andy,how are the managment, on taking water into Maximes ?

See you soon mate.

Kev:wicked:

SAT JULY 11TH

AT MAXIMS WIGAN MAIN ROOM

CARL FORTNUM

SOUL SAM

JOHN WESTON

DES PARKER

NICK HACKETT

BOB HINSLEY

ROBBO

GED PARKER

NEIL JONES

CAROL MACARTHY

AND OUR SPECIAL GUEST PRIZE WINNING AUTHOR GINGER TAYLOR

SECOND ROOM

CARL AND MARIA WILLINGHAM AND SPECIAL GUESTS,MARIA WILL POST DETAILS.

THIS IS THE FIRST NITER FOR US AT THIS VENUE WHICH IS PERFECT FOR NITERS HAS BEEN REFURBISHED AND HAD THE DANCE FLOOR RE SANDED AND POLISHED.THE RECORD DEALERS ARE BACK IN THE MAIN ROOM WHICH HAS A HUGE DANCE FLOOR AND THERE IS LOADS OF SEATING.PLENTY OF PARKING RIGHT OUTSIDE AND IT WILL BE MEMBERS ONLY,JUST TEXT OR PM UR DETAILS I WILL TEXT UR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER BACK AND YOU CAN PICK UP UR MEMBERSHIP CARD ON THE NITE.WE,VE HAD 5 GREAT YEARS AT MIDDLETON WHICH SAW US RISE FROM HUMBLE BEGININGS TO ONE OF THE BEST SUPPORTED NITERS IN THE UK,BUT THE NEW MIDDLETON ARENA JUST WASNT RIGHT FOR NITERS,MAXIMS IS PERFECT SO WE HOPE TO SEE A FEW OF YOU IN JULY thumbsup.gif .NEXT NITER AFTER THIS IS IN SEPT AND JOE DUTTON AND THE BACKBEAT TEAM WILL BE IN THE SECOND ROOM.

Once again i wont be playing out. Andy have a great night at Maxines and see you soon.

Steve

Guest Scarborosoul

Well Im completly fooked off as because of the shite going on at my home I yet again cant get out. I love Maxims its a brilliant venue. Billy no handstands against the pillar tonight m8. Have an absolute blinder everyone.

Rick

Steve are you sulking co its more than 5 minutes from home whistling

I'm sure we'll see you soon mate.

Hey up Ged. Its been 5 weeks since i last played out......................... Its killing me :angry: .................................Gotta get out soon, think this is the longest i,ve ever stayed in :sad: Have a cracking night mate

Steve

Guest HindleyPhil

The dance floor was very tacky , there was lots of comments on this Paul Chapman gave a great hour of music early on

Guest HindleyPhil

Karen and I are all ready for our jaunt to Middelton/Wigan, and apparently it's 10 miles closer! So it's win win laugh.gif Can't wait! See you all there thumbup.gif

Rach

was hoping to meet Karen ( Soul girl ) but did not recognise her from her site

was she the girl with the boob tube and taking pictures

was hoping to meet Karen ( Soul girl ) but did not recognise her from her site

was she the girl with the boob tube and taking pictures

Sure was,with the loud hair :yes: ,Phil there is a thread in lookbacks for this kinda' stuff.bestest Ken

Source Advert