Radio 2 Record Of The Week (last Week)

the noisettes...never forget you. record of the week last week. catchy little number, but will end up like duffys mercy you will get sick of it....the chorus sounds just like gary lewis and the playboys.its on you tube maybe sombody can put it for all to hear (as usual i cant do it)

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest proudlove

the noisettes...never forget you. record of the week last week. catchy little number, but will end up like duffys mercy you will get sick of it....the chorus sounds just like gary lewis and the playboys.its on you tube maybe sombody can put it for all to hear (as usual i cant do it)

Love the tune,hate the bootleg Porsche Speedster in the video,plastic shite on a beetle chassis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

its easy enough and i no nuffin about computers when you watch a you tube video the address is in your servers box at the top aol google ect just left click your mouse from the beginning and it will be highlited then right click and cut copy paste comes up just click copy then go onto soulsource and when you want to post it up use the insert special item you tube google comes up left click that then right click and press paste and bobs your uncle

kev

Social source share

Guest Mezhouse

thanks for that kev.................. :D

another Duffy type song - ok I guess but not for me! (I don't like Duffy anyway and I prefer the Mercy version by Third Degree)

Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!