Help Please- Driving Me Crackers

Hi, please can anyone help, been attending nighters now since late 70's but never been one for storing much relevant info re tracks.

I bought in late 80's an LP (think it was Kent) and it had a track on that was titled something like 'Walk Right by', the only other thing i can remember is it had with these eyes - Fabulous Peps on. Have just spent an hour looking through tracklists on Kent LPs to no avail.

I may be off a little with the title of the track, but am desperate to hunt it down, was a slow-medium haunting ballad type

Many thanks in advance

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, please can anyone help, been attending nighters now since late 70's but never been one for storing much relevant info re tracks.

I bought in late 80's an LP (think it was Kent) and it had a track on that was titled something like 'Walk Right by', the only other thing i can remember is it had with these eyes - Fabulous Peps on. Have just spent an hour looking through tracklists on Kent LPs to no avail.

I may be off a little with the title of the track, but am desperate to hunt it down, was a slow-medium haunting ballad type

Many thanks in advance

Fabulous Peps was on one of THE NORTHERN SOUL STORY LPs from the 80s (Soul Supply).

Not got track listings to hand at the moment, so I can't tell you which one.

Edited by davetay
Social source share

Guest stevejan

Many thanks to all, just spinning it (on you tube) before work. Like bumping into an old friend after 20 years

Cheers for the help

Northern Soul Story 15 LSPD 134 Soul Supply 1989

Originally came out on 'Rim' in the states 1964

The set of these LP's are worth collecting (No's 1 to 16) Dodgy or not(they weren't)

Great great tracks on them and a credit to the compilers of them and the others that they released (Modern Soul Story 1,2,3,, Soul of Detroit etc.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!