Can You Identify These 100 Club Dancers?

• Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

All the dancers are Chris Harvey as far as I can see. One of the tracks is definitely Mel Britt - She'll Come Russian Back, and I think one of the later ones is Roy Hamilton - Crackin Up Over Urals? Can anyone confirm?

For God's sake, don't get Webby started though :boxing:

Social source share

I managed to find this old 100 Club clip, can any one id the dancers and some of the tracks taken from one of Ady's Kent albums?

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

Most definately probably aided by the illegal substance that he's had impregnated into his palm, as for the life of me I can't see any reason for him to keep licking it!!!....of course there could be a small chance that he's been round the back with one of the hot grannys that are there....thank f*&k I don't live in Belarus

KTF

Baz

The chap in short sleeves is off his tits! :lol::D
Edited by bazabod_downunder
Social source share

Guest SteveC

There's a lot of hand licking going on. Is that a new move? I don't know - miss a couple of 100 clubs and your dance moves are decidedly antiquated the next time you visit the place - thank god for You tube

Edited by SteveC
Social source share

I think some of the chicks are hot? The one in the white trousers would definitely get it!

The chap with the long striped sleeves who goes mental chicken oriental doing his kinda "stomping meets the Russian Cossack dance: is a spit for a young Market Harborough Horrace

Social source share

I managed to find this old 100 Club clip, can any one id the dancers and some of the tracks taken from one of Ady's Kent albums?

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Scarborosoul

Tall guy with stripey shirt is back door Ken....trys to hide whilst dancing. The guy who is off his tits would make a really good soulie, totally lost in the music and not giving a fook if he looks a tit!!! Remind you of anyone...........yup every soulie since time began has been yust like that at one time or another!!!!!

Rick

Social source share

Guest familytree

The chap in short sleeves is off his tits! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

howling here!! bloody funny that... cheered me up! lol x

Social source share

Guest familytree

And in Belarus they are watching the actual 100 club videos

comments probably are the same,

ie the guy in the short sleeve shirt is off his ***** :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbup: ! x

Social source share

Guest isis

">

Social source share

After much in depth research via the Kremlin & the KGB Sheffield I can now reveal that Short Sleeved Sergei is in fact the left over unused & most defective bit's of Michael Jackson's Cosmetic Surgery's between 1908 & Hell freezing over & he was patched together in an Edward Sissorhand's manner close to Chernobyl Power Plant on the 26th of April 1986, it is unsure where the hand licking move came from but it is thought it is to cool the radiation burns caused by handling the Atomic Tatties or that he is just checking his hands are indeed flesh & not Stainless Steel Sheep Shearing Shears which could do untold damage whilst relieving one's self in the Khasacistan, bring more than a tear to the eye I can tell you. I also noticed that later in the film besides trying to imitate Mario Lanza he put in a new move that he will be debuting when the Invitations - Ski-ing in the Snow is released there shortly.

Fabulous Simon, God Bless him & all who Sail with him,

Spot. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!