The Other Brothers - I'm Gonna Find Love

Hi Everyone,

I've picked up some records and am trying to figure out a value, as a mate is interested in it. I have seen other titles from The Other Brothers sold, and some are in Manship's book, but not this one.

It's Pet Records 73267, a label out of Dallas, Texas.

The A side is I'm Gonna Find Love, which is a Northern Soul/uptempo soul track, while B side is A Little Girl (That I Can Call Mine), which is a soul ballad.

The record visually grades VG to VG+. The A side plays EX- and plays loud and clear, while B plays VG+ with light background noise on the intro and plays loud!

Any help on this one most welcome.

Thanks, everyone!

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I've picked up some records and am trying to figure out a value, as a mate is interested in it. I have seen other titles from The Other Brothers sold, and some are in Manship's book, but not this one.

The A side is I'm Gonna Find Love, which is a Northern Soul/uptempo soul track, while B side is A Little Girl (That I Can Call Mine), which is a soul ballad.

The record visually grades VG to VG+. The A side plays EX- and plays loud and clear, while B plays VG+ with light background noise on the intro and plays loud!

Thanks, everyone!

the little girl side also came out on amy, this is the same texas group as on amy and modern. their other pet 45 is an expensive funk 45, this is probably as rare but worth much less, maybe $100? It's not really known though.

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

Hi Everyone,

Thanks, everyone!

Heard "I'm gonna find" played out by Frank Giacobbe last night at the Attic, Mansfield. Obscure, but quality nevertheless. An old Rob Marriott tune.

Martyn

Social source share

Heard "I'm gonna find" played out by Frank Giacobbe last night at the Attic, Mansfield. Obscure, but quality nevertheless. An old Rob Marriott tune.

Martyn

maybe worth more than $100 if there's a northern side, I've seen it sell for less but if it's mainly unknown it doesn't have an established value I guess

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!