Wanted Ain't Got No Problems - Sunday

Guest BBB

Anyone know how much Ain't Got No Problems by Sunday is going for, in at least good condition, am I right to beleive it is on Alteen label.

Any inforrmation is appreciated.

Barry Cooper

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest remus

Anyone know how much Ain't Got No Problems by Sunday is going for, in at least good condition, am I right to beleive it is on Alteen label.

Any inforrmation is appreciated.

Barry Cooper

link

Chess £50

Alteeen £30

Social source share

Alteen is local issue...

Chess is National release.

link

Thanks for this information anyone got a copy to sell?

Barry Cooper

Social source share

not the other way round ?

link

Defo the other way around and maybe a bit higher on the Alteen one.

Gorgeous flip (Where Did He Come From) too

John

Social source share

Guest remus

Defo the other way around and maybe a bit higher on the Alteen one.

Gorgeous flip (Where Did He Come From) too

John

link

Don't know how many copies of each were pressed but knowing of the record for ten years or so, I've seen plenty Alteen's for sale compared to Chess, mostly dj copies at that(chess).

As in alot of cases the local release sells well, gets released on a major and then flops!...I think R.Banks would be the best person to say for sure?

Social source share

Guest rachel

Seen a few on Alteen recently (bought one earlier this year) and one on Chess on eBay (went for about a tenner I think... does anyone have a scan of the Chess one by any chance, they didn't have a picture on the listing...?)

Lovely lovely tune :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Chess £50

Alteeen £30

link

I'd have thought it was more like £100 -Alteen

£75-ish Chess, Although alteen copies seem more common these days. Can often be the case tho'. Local release does well, national does nothing, hence more local label copies available. May not be the case with this, as it got past the demo stage for Chess copies.

Here you go Rachel!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest rachel

£75-ish Chess, Although alteen copies seem more common these days. Can often be the case tho'. Local release does well, national does nothing, hence more local label copies available. May not be the case with this, as it got past the demo stage for Chess copies.

Here you go Rachel!

link

Thanks Trev :yes: It was Mark E who first put me onto this record :thumbsup:

Social source share

Got an Alteen copy for about £20 about 4 years ago. Had it on here on various lists for months with no interest. Finally sold it for about a quid more than I payed on ebay a couple of years back. A month later it went massive and now everybody wants it :P

I would definately say Chess was the rarer of the two releases even if not the most expensive. I reckon £50 Alteen, £30 Chess :P

Social source share

Here you go Rachel!

link

There are two releases on Alteen and one on Chess, this is probably the reason you see more on Alteen these days.

We've got a Chess Demo copy and an Alteen release in the household, but I think they'll stay here.

Cheers, Martin

Social source share

great record!  :unsure:

Shane

ps. a regular spin for my mate vaultofsouler at ponds forge, sheffield

link

Thanks Trev  :unsure: It was Mark E who first put me onto this record  :shades:

link

Certainly was/is Shane :unsure: ....

Glad you managed to pick one up Rachel :yes: ....

And so there's both scans on thread.... here's the Alteen....

Social source share

bought this blind in the 80's off Andy Whitmore...he recommended it, for summat like 2 quid  :unsure:

link

Always recommended good stuff did Andy... in fact still recommending records Chalky.... and mostly "gud uns" too :yes: .... always try and "chat" with him about these when able to :unsure: .... if you know what I mean :shades::unsure: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share