Jumpin Joan Heads Up North

hope a few of you southerners can get up to the Cumby Arms in Newton Aycliffe on friday 24th june.

for more info go to Aycliffe Soul Club web site.

easy to get to just off the A1 past Scotch Corner.

Joan will have the place bouncing for sure,alongwith a bit of help from some locals.

really good place,good fun,NO ATTITUDES,

7.30 to 12.00-12.30 ish .......

Edited by headsy
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hope a few of you southerners can get up to the Cumby Arms in Newton Aycliffe on friday 24th june.

for more info go to Aycliffe Soul Club web site.

easy to get to just off the A1 past Scotch Corner.

Joan will have the place bouncing for sure,alongwith a bit of help from some locals.

really good place,good fun,NO ATTITUDES,

7.30 to 12.00-12.30 ish .......

link

Must say i'm a little nervous but really looking forward to doing this one...... these boy's know their records, that's for sure!!

............ and more than a little something about having a good time!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Must say i'm a little nervous but really looking forward to doing this one......  these boy's know their records, that's for sure!!

............ and more than a little something about having a good time!!    :ohmy:   :ohmy:   :(

link

You nervous ??? Don't believe that for a minute :ohmy: Hey girl go show them what you've got :ohmy:

Have a super night, me and Ang are off to Barcelona tomorrow for a long weekend of retail therapy and lots of sangria but we'll be thinking about ya :(

You nervous ???  Don't believe that for a minute  :ohmy:   Hey girl go show them what you've got  :ohmy:

Have a super night, me and Ang are off to Barcelona tomorrow for a long weekend of retail therapy and lots of sangria but we'll be thinking about ya  :(

link

OH MY ..... YOU .... ANGELA .... SHOPS ..... BOOZE

..... CRIKEY!!

Suddenly i feel far more nervous for poor Barcelona!! :ohmy::ohmy::(

do not worry we are making kev j stay at home,at least thats one less nut to worry about. p.s that was very nice saying we know how to enjoy ourself as certain people in certain clubs think we are stone mad,but we are really just having fun and dont hurt anyone. :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: