Spidells & Blue-belles(bracelets) Listen

Spidells - Pushed Out Of The Picture - Coral DJ VG++ £70 HOLD

(Good mid-tempo, old Stafford spin I think. Mint ones usually list around £150. The copy plays well with some light noise at start, listen to soundfile!)

Blue-Belles - You're Just Fooling Yourself - Rainbow EX small t.o.l. on flip. £60

(This is exactly the same tune as The Bracelets on 20th Century only this is the first and much rarer local label release under another name before being picked up by 20th Century I presume. The Bracelets usually list around £80, this is a much rarer and cooler release of it.

E-mail directly to chrisherm74@yahoo.com

I accept CASH and IBAN bank account transfer ONLY this time. Regular airmail to anywhere in the world included in the price!

post-1441-1118850744_thumb.jpg

post-1441-1118850708_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Blue-Belles still available. I have seen pro UK record dealers pay as much for the much more common Bracelets 20th Century second release, presumably in order to sell on...

Social source share

OK, this really is too cheap, but if anyone wants them they can have the Blue-Belles for £50 and the Spidells for £60. The Spidells was ordered at £70 but the buyer let me down. The Blue-Belles is 'a £100 record' according to most people, the much more common second label release as the Bracelets is a £60 - £80 record by all accounts.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!