Keith Woon @ Solid Hit Soul London 18th June

If you were at Cleethorpes & you’re just recovering from all your various excesses & have started looking for something for the weekend or if like me you’re a wimp & didn’t go & you’re gagging for a bit of quality Northern, help is at hand.

Solid Hit Soul is on again this Saturday 18th June at Vivo, 17 Watling Street,

London EC4 & this month we have Keith Woon gracing the decks as our special guest.

Keith is well known all over the South for playing fantastic sets & we are really looking forward to having him at Solid Hit Soul.

Resident DJs as always Dave Greenhill (Soul in the City), Gene Robertson, Martin Thomson (These Old Shoes) & Stuart Tyler.

Music Policy is fresh and tasty northern soul for the floor - plenty of classics, current nighter spins plus forgotten and neglected oldies with an emphasis on QUALITY.

The venue is absolutely fantastic with a lovely wooden talc friendly dancefloor.

Admission is a mere £5, doors open at 9pm until 2am.

Nearest tubes are Mansion House, St Pauls and Bank and Liverpool Street is a 10 minute walk.

All night buses also run very close by to get you home to all points of the compass.

Hope to see loads of Soul Sourcers down there

More info on https://www.solidhit.co.uk as it happens and you should be able to see the playlists from February & possibly April.

More info from Martin@northern-soul.com.

Dave 0797 1876661

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking forward to seeing as many of you down there as possible!! Should be a good nite, and will be celebrating my birthday there too!! Sadly, I can't drink - I'm on anti-biotics for a gum infection, so that's put paid to that!

There's also another birthday in the house, but not saying who it is for fear of reprisals!!

Gene

Looking forward to seeing as many of you down there as possible!!  Should be a good nite, and will be celebrating my birthday there too!!  Sadly, I can't drink - I'm on anti-biotics for a gum infection, so that's put paid to that!

There's also another birthday in the house, but not saying who it is for fear of reprisals!!

Gene

link

Doesn't that create a cheap night out mate mixing the 2 together ohmy.gif