Hollins Park All Nighter?

Read below the advert

PLAYING THE VERY BEST UPTEMPO 6Ts SOUL AND RnB.

RESIDENT DJ'S NEIL GIBSON, RONNIE HANLEY, MARK MORGAN

GUEST DJ'S Roger (Bolton) and Nigel.

IF IT'S NOT ORIGINAL IT WON'T GET PLAYED STRICT POLICY. ADM: £5 :thumbsup:

Hollins Country Club, Townfield Lane, Winwick Nr Warrington, WA2 8TE. Easy access from M6 and M62 further details phone Neil 01525 182667 or e-mail neil088@btinternet.com .

This is the ad on the events guide but neither the 'phone number or e-mail address exist so I think it might be a wind up. The last time these people had a do at Hollins Park they cancelled at the last minute without any warning.

Edited by jmurphypsa
  • Replies 4
  • Views 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Read below the advert

IF IT'S NOT ORIGINAL IT WON'T GET PLAYED STRICT POLICY. ADM: £5 :thumbsup:

Hollins Country Club, Townfield Lane, Winwick Nr Warrington, WA2 8TE. Easy access from M6 and M62 further details phone Neil 01525 182667 or e-mail neil088@btinternet.com .

This is the ad on the events guide but neither the 'phone number or e-mail address exist so I think it might be a wind up. The last time these people had a do at Hollins Park they cancelled at the last minute without any warning.

Neil Gibson's on here isn't he?

Jayne.x

• 4 months later...

QUOTE (jmurphypsa @ Jun 10 09, 03:19 PM)

Read below the advert

IF IT'S NOT ORIGINAL IT WON'T GET PLAYED STRICT POLICY. ADM: £5 :thumbup:

Neil Gibson's on here isn't he?

Jayne.x

Hi

Yes Neil is on here.

Unfortunately I'm not as computer literate as some people I've only just found out how to respond to comments and for this many apologies.

In reply to you comments about Hollins no it's not a wind up unfortunatley the phone number is wrong but the e-mail address is correct.

The Niter is still on every other month second Friday we have NEVER cancelled so somebody is telling porkies.

I apologise if people have not been able to contact me about Hollins but if anybody wants a chat about Hollins I'm happy for you to e-mail me neil088@btinternet.com or call me on 07525182667

Please come and judge the venue on the music.

Next Date: 11 December

Neil

Yup. Can't comment on this very mysterious low profile nighter, not having got round to it yet, but can confirm Neil got in touch with me privately eventually some months ago after a couple of ratty posts/messages to him from me requesting further info, and he was very polite in return.

Nowt malicious, just (as Neil admits) a bit of internet promotion practice in order I reckon...