Anyone Playing These? Old Rob Marriott Spins

hi all, im pretty new to posting, so if this has been commented / debated about before, then please forgive / ignore me....

ive recently been playing through some old cassette tapes - thats a clue as to how far behind times i am - and i came across one by rob marriott that was absolutely fabulous imho.... many great northern tracks. but there were 2 standouts to me and i was wondering if anyone is currently playing them and where at ??? finally if theyre not currently being spun then why not ??? or is my taste worse than i think it is ???

the 2 records are.....

the gallahads - ive got to find a way - beechwood &

in men limited - take a look at my baby - pyramid.

wow,my cup of tea. anyway, thanks for looking ???

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi all, im pretty new to posting, so if this has been commented / debated about before, then please forgive / ignore me....

ive recently been playing through some old cassette tapes - thats a clue as to how far behind times i am - and i came across one by rob marriott that was absolutely fabulous imho.... many great northern tracks. but there were 2 standouts to me and i was wondering if anyone is currently playing them and where at ??? finally if theyre not currently being spun then why not ??? or is my taste worse than i think it is ???

the 2 records are.....

the gallahads - ive got to find a way - beechwood &

in men limited - take a look at my baby - pyramid.

wow,my cup of tea. anyway, thanks for looking ???

the gallahads - ive got to find a way - beechwood

I played this at the 100 club 10 years ago, well it was Matt Munroes version..Fortnum and Spencer one day, one day :yes::)

Edited by PaulDonnelly
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!