Soul Shack Radio Show Returns With Soul Guy

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

My access to SS is a bit eratic at the moment so apologies if I've missed this on another thread: Any details of time/day of new Soul Shack show Mark?

Best wishes, Dean

Hi Dean, as far as I'm aware the show is a generic one and is posted on the Soul Guy Radio website and you can listen to the various shows as and when you like rather than at a set time, my first show will be on the site from July 1st then on a monthly basis until further notice, will still be packed to the rafters with quality tuneage, more details to follow shortly.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

The first show is now in the can and will broadcast on the station in July, it's fantastic to be presenting quality tuneage once again on the radio, nice to be making a contribution, please feel free to check out the stations website, the station is a class act and it's a joy to be involved.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-12457875852121_thumb.jpg

post-1475-12457876117054_thumb.jpg

Social source share

I've been invited to present 'The Soul Shack' radio show by Rob Jones of soul guy radio, the first show should be ready and broadcast in July as ever plenty of quality tuneage will be on the menu, further information and details to follow soon.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Back on the Radio, eh Mark, about bloody time :smile: looking forward to listening in thumbsup.gif

Don

Social source share

The time is right now Don to get back into the swing of things, love doing it so why the hell not....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

good luck mark ,all the best and go for it,droylsden flyer on my site

swoz

Social source share

Very decent of you Swoz for putting Droylsden flyer/details on your site.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

my pleasure bro, still waiting for your business card to complete your details on dj grapevine.view info .all the best swoz

Social source share

Is it me or is this in the wrong section ? not fair to them thats had they're threads moved and nothing personal but i aint a radio fan,well not n/soul radio who ever it is,go do you promoting in the right section...its boring :yes:

Sorry Mark,but thems my thoughts.......good luck tho' :yes:

Social source share

Is it me or is this in the wrong section ? not fair to them thats had they're threads moved and nothing personal but i aint a radio fan,well not n/soul radio who ever it is,go do you promoting in the right section...its boring :D

Sorry Mark,but thems my thoughts.......good luck tho' :D

You've always got something negative to say ain't you mate, if your not interested in this or any other thread come to think of it then don't read it, there thems are my thoughts, now I'll close it just for you Ken hows that.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share