SILKY HARGRAVES- KEEP LOVING ME

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Steve - thats a legal reissue - however, they made an incredible cock up and somehow managed to release the backing track without the vocal. So the vocal version never did come out on a pressing - it might have done in the last couple of years, but not back then.

Social source share

Steve - thats a legal reissue - however, they made an incredible cock up and somehow managed to release the backing track without the vocal. So the vocal version never did come out on a pressing - it might have done in the last couple of years, but not back then.

pete, would i be looking at about £500 for a copy of this(dearborn), JM has it at 450 and one went a few months back at 560, so i,m just averaging it out

Social source share

Didnt know about the instro only Pete, ive seen a few of these recently and if thats a legal re-issues it looks an abortion!

wink.gif

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

pete, would i be looking at about £500 for a copy of this(dearborn), JM has it at 450 and one went a few months back at 560, so i,m just averaging it out

a couple of issues have gone for over £500 on ebay the last few weeks and another is on there now, i agree with Pete`s valuation though

is there much price difference between Demo & Issue ?

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Seems to be turning up very frequently now, along with Jock Mitchell g.gif

seen a good few of them recently too with 2 on ebay at the moment

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

What are you two on about? They've always turned up. Lots of copies knocking about IMO

ROD

just seem to be up for grabs more regular than before or maybe we just aint noticed as many so often before Rod tongue.gif

Social source share

a couple of issues have gone for over £500 on ebay the last few weeks and another is on there now, i agree with Pete`s valuation though

is there much price difference between Demo & Issue ?

Bearsy

dont know about difference in price for demo and issue, i,ve bid 350 twice this year on evil bay and just got outbidded again...i,ll get one one dayyes.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!