Awesome Summer Sale Starts @ Rugby Nighter

Not strictly a sales thread this one but more of an advance notice! I've made the decision for various reasons to stop taking an active role in the soul scene and sell my records. Which number roughly 20,000+ 45s ph34r.gif .

But of particular interest to people on here will be the contents of my 'DJ Collection'. Some serious records in amongst them, some of which you rarely see for sale. Lots of in demand 45s and lots of obscure/lesser known bits as well. I'm not going to do a list on here but I will be at the Rugby Allnighter on Saturday with a large sales box......Rugby is going to be my last nighter so anything thats not sold on the night will be getting listed on my website (which will be fully operational again in a couple of weeks) over the next few months.

As I said I'm not going to list them all here, not got the time right now but check out my play lists from Move On event lookbacks etc and you'll get an idea of whats on offer, quick taster: Hector Rivera Romance on Barry, Carl Holmes, Clarence Reid on Wand, Clyde Allen, Dorothy Berry, Dickey & Gloria and loads loads more!

So if you're coming to Rugby.....bring some cash!

Adam.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not strictly a sales thread this one but more of an advance notice! I've made the decision for various reasons to stop taking an active role in the soul scene and sell my records. Which number roughly 20,000+ 45s ph34r.gif .

But of particular interest to people on here will be the contents of my 'DJ Collection'. Some serious records in amongst them, some of which you rarely see for sale. Lots of in demand 45s and lots of obscure/lesser known bits as well. I'm not going to do a list on here but I will be at the Rugby Allnighter on Saturday with a large sales box......Rugby is going to be my last nighter so anything thats not sold on the night will be getting listed on my website (which will be fully operational again in a couple of weeks) over the next few months.

As I said I'm not going to list them all here, not got the time right now but check out my play lists from Move On event lookbacks etc and you'll get an idea of whats on offer, quick taster: Hector Rivera Romance on Barry, Carl Holmes, Clarence Reid on Wand, Clyde Allen, Dorothy Berry, Dickey & Gloria and loads loads more!

So if you're coming to Rugby.....bring some cash!

Adam.

====

sorry to hear this Adam,,,sadly cant be at Rugby but hopefully see you before you bow out mate....

Social source share