Leeside Soul Club - Cork City Soul Nite Sat 25 Jun

other day had a right shocking phone call!

Out of the blue old mucker Jimmy Small phoned up, wont go down the "all our yesterdays" road (save it for later bit maybe) but was one of those knock you over phonecalls, (ta to Danny for passing on number)

But anyway after a hour or so of catch up he asked me to pass on details of next soul nite

So without further ado.....

Leeside Soul Club

Sat 25 June

9- late

free entry

its at phoenix bar (upstairs)

union quay

cork city

regular djs and guests

4th saturday of every month

Northern - rare and classic

Jimmy assures me its a kicking night, and so good was his hard sell, that have definite plans to get over there in next month or so

Jimmy Small and Martin Goggin are just two of the team behind it all

more info

mgoggin@eircom.net

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest peter burke

Picked up a flyer today for next Saturdays Soul Night at the Phoenix. Anyone been? Is it worth a visit?

Picked up a flyer today for next Saturdays Soul Night at the Phoenix. Anyone been? Is it worth a visit?

Check with Chris Morgan (Bearsoul) as he and Carlos were over there inc pirate radio show last Nov when we were in Frankfurt. Can supply Chris' mail address if req'd.

Pete

I'VE BEEN AND PLAYED THERE ..HAD A BRILLIANT NIGHT...AND A FABULOUS WEEKEND..WITH MARTIN,SINEAD, JIMMY,AUDREY,PIP & DANNY FROM DUBLIN......PLUS ALLTHE OTHER GREAT PEOPLE I MET.....NOT A BIG PLACE BUT HAD A GREAAAT TIME !!!!!!!

CHRIS MORGAN unsure.gifph34r.gif:lol:

get up to it T³mas

A small place with a big welcome.

Jimmy & Martin 2 great lads who know their stuff, think the term "cross the board" is outlawed or deemed naff on here now yes.gif but you'll hear a range of mainly unobvious Northern.

would be there meself but got a houseful here in Dublin for the rugger on sunday, try to get up to our anniv too april 22nd

Danny