This Weekend?

Where we all goin' to Keele or Rugby. I ask as it piss** me right off that two "big" nighters are on the same night yet there was none on last W/end!!

WTF!! Personally going Rugby as last one was tops and am sorry to say that Keele will never be like it once was...... a monster of an nighter, its now smaller in size and a shadow of its former self.

Thought these kind of dilemas was behind us nowadays as there just aint enough of us left to fill two good venues imhp.

Social source share

• Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Where we all goin' to Keele or Rugby. I ask as it piss** me right off that two "big" nighters are on the same night yet there was none on last W/end!!

WTF!! Personally going Rugby as last one was tops and am sorry to say that Keele will never be like it once was...... a monster of an nighter, its now smaller in size and a shadow of its former self.

Thought these kind of dilemas was behind us nowadays as there just aint enough of us left to fill two good venues imhp.

Neither.

Staying a little closer to home.

Social source share

boxing.gifIT,S GOTTA BE KEELE MY FRIEND?ph34r.gif DAVE KIL
Social source share

No Dilema

Come and catch my set at The Riverside Club, Gloucester this Saturday

You know it makes sense whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest mrsmotown

Lots f stuff on this weekend locally wanted to do weston super mare but the riverside came first

regards

Ian

Social source share

Keele,thumbup.gif

Ive always loved the venue.

Kev.wicked.gif

Aww Kev, who can I be naughty with if I'm at Rugby and you're up the road at Keele?

Shame they clash, but thems the breaks sometimes. More room to dance, that's what I say.

Have a blinder mate and hope to see you soon.

T x

Social source share

Guest BigPaul

Look at the DJ line up. g.gif

BURNLEY, Friday night for me. thumbsup.gif

Uptempo, rare, underplayed. thumbup.gif

Full of friendly fruitcases! tongue.gif

Burnley for me, fruitcases and all hey hey

Social source share

Could see you two dressing up and getting the wendy house out rolleyes.gif ...

Second visit to Rugby for me and Lydia along with Wendy and girls over from Dublin...

Had a blast last time...

Have a good weekend folks. xxxx

On second thoughts I may come out to play after all...... yaaaaaay! Rugby it is (better show him SOME support I suppose!) see you there lovely!

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

Could see you two dressing up and getting the wendy house out :thumbsup: ...

Second visit to Rugby for me and Lydia along with Wendy and girls over from Dublin...

Had a blast last time...

Have a good weekend folks. xxxx

:D

It's alright, we're bringing the wendy house. It'll be in the freebasing room. Members only. :ohmy::D

Social source share

Aww Kev, who can I be naughty with if I'm at Rugby and you're up the road at Keele?

Shame they clash, but thems the breaks sometimes. More room to dance, that's what I say.

Have a blinder mate and hope to see you soon.

T x

Theresa,

Now you be a good girl,and dont do anything that I would do, have good time darlingthumbsup.gif

Regards,Kev.wicked.gif KEELE FOR ME.

Edited by good angel
Social source share

Im cant go anyway as my wife has informed me that wse are going to a bloody wedding this weekend

Some people have no consideration !!!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!