Banbury Soul Club 4Th July @ Leroyale Banbury

Banbury Soul Club's next Soul night is 4th July 2009 at LeRoyale club in Butchers Row ,Banbury ,Oxon .Special guests are Pete Robinson from The Marrs Bar , Worcester and Jon Willis from Soul Fusion [ Glos ] Oxford Soul Club , plus weekenders in Germany etc .The local DJ support will be Charlie Mc ,Eddie Hubbard ,Tom Howard and Steve Milson .Admission is £5 on the door and the night will run from 8- 2am .See you at the go - go .Best ,Eddie Hubbard [ for Banbury Soul Club ] .post-1804-12454884476076_thumb.gif

• Replies 32
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Banbury Soul Club's next Soul night is 4th July 2009 at LeRoyale club in Butchers Row ,Banbury ,Oxon .Special guests are Pete Robinson from The Marrs Bar , Worcester and Jon Willis from Soul Fusion [ Glos ] Oxford Soul Club , plus weekenders in Germany etc .The local DJ support will be Charlie Mc ,Eddie Hubbard ,Tom Howard and Steve Milson .Admission is £5 on the door and the night will run from 8- 2am .See you at the go - go .Best ,Eddie Hubbard [ for Banbury Soul Club ] .post-1804-12454884476076_thumb.gif

Hi Lads,

Oxford Boys will be there!!!!!

Looking forward to this one after our short visit last time,

Jon, we know will be bringing his box overflowing with quality to the northern room,

although he may need a chair as he hasn't got over his foot op. so we will be dancing on his behalf,

hahahahahahaha

See you all soon,

Del.

for;

Maz, Paul, Richie, and Del.

Oxford Soul Club

NEXT OXFORD NORTHERN NIGHT,,,,, 27th. JUNE with YOGI and LITTLE REG (Hemel hempstead)

Looking forward to this one as usual, some great DJs on this night, Jon Willis's awesome collection will have everyone dancing all night

Looking forward to Pete Robinson spot, (sadly never seen him play) so I will be up for it, Getting loads of feedback about this night already, plus the usual suspects from banbury playing their across the board sounds, so it's all set for a great night

Keep rocking

Steve

Hi Lads,

Jon, we know will be bringing his box overflowing with quality to the northern room,

although he may need a chair as he hasn't got over his foot op. so we will be dancing on his behalf,

hahahahahahaha

See you all soon,

Del.

for;

Oxford Soul Club

NEXT OXFORD NORTHERN NIGHT,,,,, 27th. JUNE with YOGI and LITTLE REG (Hemel hempstead)

WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL AS USUAL LAD'S

SEE YOU ALL SAT NIGHT AT OXFORD CHARLIE MC.

Hi Lads,

hahahahahahaha

See you all soon,

Del.

for;

Oxford Soul Club

Not sure we could get a chair behind the decks, there isn't a lot of room, there's a couple of small tables Jon could put his backside on

I'm sure he will deliver wheather or not he's got a chair, never ever been disappointed with Jons sets and am looking forward to it and the night

Edited by steve

After our mega successful Motown 50th Anniversary Charity bash (in aid of Katharine House Hospice for Dave Bailey RIP) last time; we are all really looking forward to Sat 4th July

(Uncle Sam et all). With over 200 punters on that night, another success is to be expected with a great DJ line up that will play the complete spectrum of Northern Soul for your delectation.

Looking forward to seeing all our regulars and some new faces. With this event now running for some 5 1/2 years we must be doing something right, so make sure this is YOUR event of choice to attend on the 4th.

Cheers................ Tom (for Banbury Soul Club)

Yeah , get yourselves along and here stuff like : John Lucian - What a difference love makes , Tyrone Davis - Let me back in , Otis Leavill - Why why why , Versatiles - Crying like a baby, Johnny Dixon - Where are you , Milton Wright - Like a rolling stone , Tenison Stephens - Where would I be , plus all the big floor fillers which make us the best Soul Club in ......er .......Banbury !! Best,Eddie

Yeah , get yourselves along and here stuff like : John Lucian - What a difference love makes , Tyrone Davis - Let me back in , Otis Leavill - Why why why , Versatiles - Crying like a baby, Johnny Dixon - Where are you , Milton Wright - Like a rolling stone , Tenison Stephens - Where would I be , plus all the big floor fillers which make us the best Soul Club in ......er .......Banbury !! Best,Eddie

Hi Ed

I would at least said north Oxfordshire, thumbup.gif

Steve

Hi Ed

I would at least said north Oxford shire, thumbup.gif

Steve

I would have said Oxfordshirelaugh.gif

Looking forward to what is always a great night at Banbury... thumbup.gif see ya all there, Denise xx

Look forward to it D.

Can't remember the last time I saw you whistling.gif

Guest Terry and Karen

Karen and Terry looking forward to Sat Night.Also looking forward to the Air Conditioning(Never had that at the old Venue.)The Motown night for Dave was superb packed to capacity and still nice and cool!! Looking forward to seeing all our friends.

Terry and Karen

Well, we have all finally recovered from the Cleethorpe's Weekender. Just in time for our Soul night Saturday. Two new DJ's making their debut at Banbury. Pete Robinson's from Marr's Bar Soul Club, Worcester and Jon Willis, from Soul Fusion, Gloucester and Oxford Soul Club. Both lads I know personally and have heard them behind the decks many a time. Both got a cracking box of tunes each. Don't miss them! And of course both the lads will be soulfully supported by myself Charlie Mc, Eddie Hubbard, Tom H and Big Steve. The new venue is easy to find. Free parking in Banbury Market Place, two minutes to venue in Butcher's Row. For those who like something to eat after, the Burger and Kebab shop in the Market Place in open to 3.00 am (where I normally pick up a salad).

Keep safe, keep dancing.

Charlie Mc

Edited by C.Mc

Well, we have all finally recovered from the Cleethorpe's Weekender. Just in time for our Soul night Saturday. Two new DJ's making their debut at Banbury. Pete Robinson's from Marr's Bar Soul Club, Worcester and Jon Willis, from Soul Fusion, Gloucester and Oxford Soul Club. Both lads I know personally and have heard them behind the decks many a time. Both got a cracking box of tunes each. Don't miss them! And of course both the lads will be soulfully supported by myself Charlie Mc, Eddie Hubbard, Tom H and Big Steve. The new venue is easy to find. Free parking in Banbury Market Place, two minutes to venue in Butcher's Row. For those who like something to eat after, the Burger and Kebab shop in the Market Place in open to 3.00 am (where I normally pick up a salad).

Keep safe, keep dancing.

Charlie Mc

Hi Charlie,

Sorry I didn't get to chat Saturday at Oxford,

too busy going to the bar for Steve Clap. hahahahahahahahaha

See you and the Boys this Saturday, and we will have a drink to-gether.

Shaping up for another great night at Banbury,

We will be over our normal early time,

keep forgetting it's only 30 miles up the road !!!!!!!!!

Del.

Keep safe, keep dancing.

Charlie Mc

Picking up a salad you must have dropped it first !!!!!!

Looking forward to this one, a few new tunes that ive not played out yet...

Get your dancin shoe's on and lets rock the place.

Jon

[

Banbury : The Soul Night that feels like an All - Nighter !!

Not long now folks, we're all really looking forward to the night. Lots of new tunes and off course as well as your favourites.

Safe journey to all thouse travelling, we're looking forward to seeing you all on the night.

Charlie Mc

Guest Terry and Karen

Great Picture of Tabs never knew he was such a mover. Not such a good one of Terrys bald spot though!!!!!!!!

I keep telling him he has lots of hair.Looking forward to Sat night sounds like its going to be a good one.

Karen

Yes it's getting really exciting now the day has come .2 new DJ's at our event , plus us local guys , all with a different slant on the huge musical tapestry that makes up this wonderful scene and the people in it .If you are wondering whether or not to come, please point your car in the direction of Banbury town centre , we're highly confident you'll have a great night at our venue .Best wishes ,Eddie

Guest Cariad

Thought I could make this one this week..............but just got back from 3rd trip to Manchester this week, feet are raw from standing for 4 hours in VERY uncomfortable shoes.........and got shed loads of work to get done by mid week.

Hope you all have a blinder and I will do my best to make the next one..............can't take the risk of missing Tabs doing a twirl on the wooden boards! laugh.gif

Source Advert