Steve Calloway At Kingfisher, Wall Heath

Soul Explosion Sunday session No.4 - Guaranteed to be the best one yet! 2-30pm - 8pm.

Pure 100% Northern Soul from our Top DJ's:-

Blue Max, Oscar Michael, Hitsville Chalky, Kenny Lee, Glynn Preece & our very own Wulfie!

And on the day will be the rare chance to see the full Steve Calloway show from the USA, singing his full repertoire of songs. And unique to his tour, is the chance to see Steve Calloway double-decking as a DJ with Hitsville Chalky (all between 4pm - 5:30 pm).

All this for just £5.00 admission - Not to be missed!

The Kingfisher Hotel, A449, Kidderminster Road, Wall Heath, West Midlands DY6 0EN

See you on the day:thumbup:

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Whats the nearest railway station and how far away is it please

regards

Ian

The nearest railway station is Wolverhampton. You can either get a bus (bearing in mind Sunday service :sad:) or a taxi (approx 6 miles) so be prepared for a hefty fare.

I'd have said Stourbridge - but W'ton probably about the same.

If I'm here I can pick you up from W'ton if you want, the venue is only 2 miles away from me

Hi Pete,

Max has already offered to give me a lift mate and says it'll be easier for him. thanx for the offer tho and look forward to meeting you sunday

regards

Ian

Guest the pard

steve an kath count me and jan in. ive seen steve callaway before and he was brill. so come and see him. not to be missed plus great northern sounds. and just a great way to spend youre sunday last one was class- see you all at this one- pard an jan

steve an kath count me and jan in. ive seen steve callaway before and he was brill. so come and see him. not to be missed plus great northern sounds. and just a great way to spend youre sunday last one was class- see you all at this one- pard an jan

Nice to know that we have your support again Pard & Jan - the DJ's are bound to play those fave tunes of yours - gonna be taking loads of snaps thumbsup.gif

Sounds good to me mate, count me in. thumbsup.gif

Sean

HOPE YOU GET THE GANG THERE FOR THIS ONE!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!! LETS SHOW OUR RESPECT

TO A REAL SOUL STAR!! I FIRST PLAYED STEVE'S THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU BACK IN 1972 AT THE "CATS"

YEARS LATER AT "WIGAN" IT BECAME THE MONSTER HIT IT DESERVED TO BE!! LAST YEAR WHEN CHALKY BOUGHT

"FABULOUS PEPS" TO THE UK AND HOW GOOD THEY WERE!! WHAT A SUPRISE WE GOT TO FIND THAT STANDING

IN FOR THE TOUR WAS NON OTHER THAN "STEVE CALLOWAY" THE PROFESSIONALS LEAD SINGER!! WHEN ASKED

TO SING HIS OH SO ADMIRED SONG HE TOOK CENTRE STAGE & JUST BLEW EVERYONE AWAY!! A TOTAL

SHOWMAN AND WHAT A VOICE!! PLEASE! PLEASE! DON'T MISS HIM!!

MAX..

Sounds good to me mate, count me in. thumbsup.gif

Sean

Looking forward to seeing you and the scooter boys again Sean - all scooters welcome at The Kingfisher (and their owners) :good:

HOPE YOU GET THE GANG THERE FOR THIS ONE!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!! LETS SHOW OUR RESPECT

TO A REAL SOUL STAR!! I FIRST PLAYED STEVE'S THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU BACK IN 1972 AT THE "CATS"

YEARS LATER AT "WIGAN" IT BECAME THE MONSTER HIT IT DESERVED TO BE!! LAST YEAR WHEN CHALKY BOUGHT

"FABULOUS PEPS" TO THE UK AND HOW GOOD THEY WERE!! WHAT A SUPRISE WE GOT TO FIND THAT STANDING

IN FOR THE TOUR WAS NON OTHER THAN "STEVE CALLOWAY" THE PROFESSIONALS LEAD SINGER!! WHEN ASKED

TO SING HIS OH SO ADMIRED SONG HE TOOK CENTRE STAGE & JUST BLEW EVERYONE AWAY!! A TOTAL

SHOWMAN AND WHAT A VOICE!! PLEASE! PLEASE! DON'T MISS HIM!!

MAX..

I'm sure this is going to be one of the highlights of my time spent on the scene - just can't wait for the day to spend my time with some great company and listen to some great sounds (live and on vinyl!) thumbsup.gif

Guest Phil Richards

Soul Explosion Sunday session No.4 - Guaranteed to be the best one yet! 2-30pm - 8pm.

Blue Max, Oscar Michael, Hitsville Chalky, Kenny Lee, Glynn Preece & our very own Wulfie!

And on the day will be the rare chance to see the full Steve Calloway show from the USA, singing his full repertoire of songs. And unique to his tour, is the chance to see Steve Calloway double-decking as a DJ with Hitsville Chalky (all between 4pm - 5:30 pm).

The Kingfisher Hotel, A449, Kidderminster Road, Wall Heath, West Midlands DY6 0EN

Looking forward to this thumbsup.gif

Couldn't find the date but then saw it in the title, sorry

Edited by Pete S

See you on the daythumbup.gif

Only a week to go until the big day!! SUNDAY JULY 5TH - 2:30 PM!!!

For those travelling in, the Kingfisher hotel do a room for two people, at reasonable cost (£45.00) which includes breakfast. They can be contacted on: 01384 273763.

C U all on the day! thumbsup.gif

Well mate he was class when he was over last time and I expect that 18 months later he will be just as good - really looking forward to the day !

Wulfie and Annie

Many Thanks for Steve and Kath for stepping in and Helping out , It was not intention to do the full show originally here , its going to be a good one.

Well mate he was class when he was over last time and I expect that 18 months later he will be just as good - really looking forward to the day !

Wulfie and Annie

This time it's going to be even better than before!!thumbup.gif

Many Thanks for Steve and Kath for stepping in and Helping out , It was not intention to do the full show originally here , its going to be a good one.

Many thanks Chalky for bringing Steve Calloway over to the UK. And what a dream it is to know that he will be at the Kingfisher, along with his backing singers, to do the full show on Sunday, plus his debut as a northern soul DJ. This is going to be something really special.:thumbup:

Many thanks Chalky for bringing Steve Calloway over to the UK. And what a dream it is to know that he will be at the Kingfisher, along with his backing singers, to do the full show on Sunday, plus his debut as a northern soul DJ. This is going to be something really special.thumbup.gif

Do I have to book a record selling table ? If so, can I.

See you on the daythumbup.gif

Really looking forward to seeing Steve Calloway again.......BRING IT ON!!!! thumbup.gif

See you all there!!! :D

JB & Kerby xxx

Really looking forward to seeing Steve Calloway again.......BRING IT ON!!!! thumbup.gif

See you all there!!! shades.gif

JB & Kerby xxx

Looking forward to seeing you both there on Sundaythumbsup.gif

Steve & Kath

Don't miss the West Midlands premiere Northern Soul Alldayers Soul Explosion 2009.

This time at The Kingfisher, Sunday July 5th 2:30 pm with the one and only STEVE CALLOWAY - Singing live and double-decking with Hitsville Chalky, plus usual top DJ's.

Guest Sean Haydon

Talking to a few folks at J9 soul club last night, it looks like it's gonna be a good turn out. See you tomorrow. yes.gif

Sean

Guest swoz

chalky i'me looking forward to meeting up with you and steve .it was a great suprise talking to him the other day.

so see you both sunday.....swoz & debbie.

Source Advert