David Sea - Night After Night - Crown Limited

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...was issued twice on 45 on Crown Unlimited, I think, with two different B sides - one of which is a fantastic version of Roscoe Robinson's "Do It Right Now"...

Social source share

...was issued twice on 45 on Crown Unlimited, I think, with two different B sides - one of which is a fantastic version of Roscoe Robinson's "Do It Right Now"...

Do they have different cat. numbers? I have "Night after night" on Crown Ltd. but never bothered to play the flip...

Tony, who's that in your avatar? Just curious, I like those glasses whistling.gif

Social source share

Didn't know it had been Reissued, Tony. :lol:

I have "Night After Night" (coupled with "When Did You Start") and "Do It Right Now" (coupled with Who's Been Warmin My Oven) on seperate 45's.

You're right about DIRN.

A Fabulous version.

:thumbsup:

Sean

Social source share

Oh, I only know of two releases by him on Crown Int, didn't know of a third.

Do It right Now/Who's Been warming My Oven - NR15306

Night After Night/When Did You Start Stop Loving Me - NR15655-1

I think these are the sides that match, If I'm wrong its due to me not tagging them correctly on ITunes.

Thought these were after the Hy-Tyde release of Angle and before the re-release of it on T-Jaye

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Sean and John are both right - I just wasn't reading my discography properly! And what's worse, I do have the other single, too.

Apologies for the misinformation. But I'm right about "Do It Right Now" being fabulous...

Social source share

How about a Bill Brandon, Jock?

:lol:

Do you have spare one Sean? I thought I seen something on other thread but lost track, maybe interested if you do, although sure you are aware I went to the Tats Taylor school of pricing records, I am his star pupil!

Seriously let me know, I am kinda stopped buying at moment but what the other half doesnt know........

Social source share

have this 12" if anyone wants to buy

DAVID C

LOVE COD

LOVE COD INST / IM IN THE MOOD

MAGIC CITY RECORDS

=============================================================

ALSO

AN OCEAN APART----LP

D.J copy no cover

stay with me

lover take me