Quality Hotel,dudley

THIS IS THE FIRST NIGHT ON THE 3RD JULY TRYING TO PLAY SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT,JUST QUALITY 60'S/70'S SOUL MUSIC.

SPECIAL GUESTS ON THE NIGHT ARE FROM DERBY THE VERY HANSOME AND TOP BLOKE FRANK GIACOBBE AND IF CARLSBERG PLAYED SOUL MUSIC IT WOULD BE CALLED DAVE WELDING:yes:

THIRD GUEST ON THE NIGHT WILL BE LOCAL MAN BILL BISHOP I KNOW THESE GUYS HAVE INCREDIBLE COLLECTIONS SO IT WILL BE A TREAT.

RESIDENTS ARE WOODY,MRS SOUL, COL KIDSON AND SPAGHETTI WESTON.

4 QUID IN 7.30 TILL 1AM

• Replies 35
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

just the boring bits....

this really posh venue has a medium wooden dance floor, a large car park at side, and a conservatory, which does serve food till 9pm, you can stay over at the hotel think its 50 all in , nice rooms and that includes breakfast, loads of room for record dealers ect, some of you may remember the room ,we held Dave's 50th party there a few weeks ago, future dates are bi-monthly so should go summat like this.

Fri sept 4th

Fri Nov 6th..which is my birthday party celebrations

we hope to have a few surprise,s along the way, so watch this space!

the bar prices ain't half bad, cos usually in a hotel you find that they are dearer, not so at the quality hotel, so we should all fair well in that department!

I know Dave and Franc are really up for it, so all in all a good soulful nite should be had by us all.its dead easy to find, via the motorway. :thumbup:

Guest SoulRenaissance

THIS IS THE FIRST NIGHT ON THE 3RD JULY TRYING TO PLAY SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT,JUST QUALITY 60'S/70'S SOUL MUSIC.

SPECIAL GUESTS ON THE NIGHT ARE FROM DERBY THE VERY HANSOME AND TOP BLOKE FRANK GIACOBBE AND IF CARLSBERG PLAYED SOUL MUSIC IT WOULD BE CALLED DAVE WELDING:yes:

THIRD GUEST ON THE NIGHT WILL BE LOCAL MAN BILL BISHOP I KNOW THESE GUYS HAVE INCREDIBLE COLLECTIONS SO IT WILL BE A TREAT.

4 QUID IN 7.30 TILL 1AM

Looks like another night of fine tunes, can't get enough of 'em.

Martyn

most people I have talked to are defo up for it Friday, this is for all you ladies of soul, and the gentlemen who like a bigger venue, so as I promised, here it is on a soulful plate for you all, if you wish to take it,4.00 quid door, but if you are a couple, we will do it for 2 for 7, now I dont want any funny business like men dressing up in womans cloths, so be warned :lol:

record dealers most welcome, but can you let us know if you need a table putting out :thumbsup:

will stick the dj, times up thursday, and just maybe i will finaly get to spank weston, but hes in for a shock thursday :shhh:

Guest SoulRenaissance

most people I have talked to are defo up for it Friday, this is for all you ladies of soul, and the gentlemen who like a bigger venue, so as I promised, here it is on a soulful plate for you all, if you wish to take it,4.00 quid door, but if you are a couple, we will do it for 2 for 7, now I dont want any funny business like men dressing up in womans cloths, so be warned :lol:

record dealers most welcome, but can you let us know if you need a table putting out :D

will stick the dj, times up thursday, and just maybe i will finaly get to spank weston, but hes in for a shock thursday :D

This has been a bit quiet while i've been away. Definately pencilled in for Friday.

Martyn

Guest SoulRenaissance

yes martyn, I have noted it,I was trying to upload a photo of the room, but I seem to have missplaced my folders again, and given up for to-nite, look forward to catching up with you!

Likewise after having last Friday and Saturday off from soul venues, the pace of life is just getting too much for me these days.

Martyn

Guest Phil Richards

4 QUID IN 7.30 TILL 1AM

See you there :D

ok..here are the DJ tymes..the room is AIR CONDITIONED..which does help in this hot weather!

we kick off @ 7-30

with col spinnin a few to get us going

7.45 till 8.45 BILL BISHOP.KICKS OFF THE PROCEEDINGS

8.45 TILL 9.45 IS WOODY AND COL KIDSON

9.45 TILL 10.45 IS FRANC GIACOBBE

10.54 TILL 11.45. IS DAVE WELDING

AND TO FINISH OFF IS JOHN WESTON & MRS SOUL.AND THAT SHOULD BE FUN!

THATS THE STATE OF PLAY ,BUT ALL THINGS CAN BE CHANGED OR ALTERED AT LAST MINUTE!

THE EMPHISIS WILL BE ON BLOODY GOOD QUALITY MUSIC. :thumbup:

Guest SoulRenaissance

ok..here are the DJ tymes..the room is AIR CONDITIONED..which does help in this hot weather!

we kick off @ 7-30

THATS THE STATE OF PLAY ,BUT ALL THINGS CAN BE CHANGED OR ALTERED AT LAST MINUTE!

THE EMPHISIS WILL BE ON BLOODY GOOD QUALITY MUSIC. :thumbup:

Good to hear. The air conditioning too. Should be 2 or 3 of us (or as some threads say a car load)!

Sorry not able to make it tonight now,due to our Gemma booking a last minute flight to join her sister in Malia,so we got to take her to the airport.Hope you have a good un :unsure:

JB & Mart xxx

JB kids are so inconsiderate sometimes :thumbsup: sure she'll have a good time though take it that's Malia in Crete they'll be partying all week.

Sharon

Guest Phil Richards

we kick off @ 7-30

THE EMPHISIS WILL BE ON BLOODY GOOD QUALITY MUSIC. thumbup.gif

Will be there at 8.46 laugh.gifwhistling.gif

Guest SoulRenaissance

Good luck for your first nite you lot...thumbup.gif

Just sitting at my comp and sulking coz I ain't getting out.

Found myself looking at events (as you do) and now thoroughly fed up coz I should be getting ready to come join you...sad.gif

Note to self: don't look at events when you know you can't come out...rolleyes.gif

Well we'll definately be there.

Martyn

Source Advert