Lydia's Hen Do Celebration

Guest Lydia H

Guest Lydia H

To any ladies that would like to come and celebrate with me, I've made a last minute decision to have a 'hen' do...

Being very lazy as I am, I thought it easier to go somewhere that is already arranged and just meet people there for a little bit of silliness!

NB: I would just like to define 'silliness' as NOT involving veils, L plates, condoms, strippers, willy shaped anythings, etc etc.... So what is left you might ask? Just some wonderful company, a bit of pop and some good tunes to dance to...and that'll be me happy...

More details to follow later when I've had a chance to think further than making this decision!

xxx

Lydia (the to-be-Mrs-Cato)

• Replies 6
  • Views 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

To any ladies that would like to come and celebrate with me, I've made a last minute decision to have a 'hen' do...

Being very lazy as I am, I thought it easier to go somewhere that is already arranged and just meet people there for a little bit of silliness!

NB: I would just like to define 'silliness' as NOT involving veils, L plates, condoms, strippers, willy shaped anythings, etc etc.... So what is left you might ask? Just some wonderful company, a bit of pop and some good tunes to dance to...and that'll be me happy...

More details to follow later when I've had a chance to think further than making this decision!

xxx

Lydia (the to-be-Mrs-Cato)

Will make this if I can Lyd (Maxines on the 11/7?) xxx

Guest Lydia H

Just to let you know ladies (and Kev), if you want to come along, please text Soultown Andy for a membership card, as you will need to become a member, I presume because this is a new venue.

The number to text, which is given under event details is:07792 164683.

Also text this number for directions and any other info you might require..

Cheers!:thumbup:

xxx