Dean Jones - Women Ska De La De Da - Valliant

Guest soul85

Guest soul85

DEAN JONES - WOMEN SKA DE LA DE DA - VALLIANT

MINT CONDITION

SUPER RARE RnB Belter , Just a massive sound , never comes up on ebay etc!!!

listen below

80 ukp

please pm for details

thanks for looking

Edited by soul85
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A cracking tune for sure...will appeal to folk liking their uptempo dance tracks to have a slight Latin flavour to 'em!

Back in the 80's I used to put this on tapes as 'Sammy Ambrose' or was it 'David Coleman'...you get the picture!

Anyhow, this is the same Dean Jones who appeared in Disney movies...played the lead in the Herbie movies...after the car itself, of course!

He also had an album on Valiant with the flipside being the album title...can't recall if 'Women' is on the album, sorry.

Love it...worth £80 for sure imo...loadsa potential!

:lol:

Social source share

Guest woznotwos

A cracking tune for sure...will appeal to folk liking their uptempo dance tracks to have a slight Latin flavour to 'em!

Back in the 80's I used to put this on tapes as 'Sammy Ambrose' or was it 'David Coleman'...you get the picture!

Anyhow, this is the same Dean Jones who appeared in Disney movies...played the lead in the Herbie movies...after the car itself, of course!

He also had an album on Valiant with the flipside being the album title...can't recall if 'Women' is on the album, sorry.

Love it...worth £80 for sure imo...loadsa potential!

thumbup.gif

Yup , its on the album too!!!

Social source share

Play this out regularly here in NYC, belter, yes it's on the lp which is easy to pick it up but it's the 45 you need and no excuse not to at this price!

As I recall I used to like taping it next to Nat Wright's 'Run Sonny run' on Petal, with its similar feel...another disc due more attention imo.

good.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!