Need A Smc Discography

Amassed a few on this logo and was amazed last night when I spun bUFFALO SOLDIER-ROAD TO PERDITION [AWESOME cHOON]after reading about it in soul up north!!! Would love some information and possible tips re the logo etc and a discography i possible,can you help folks.

BAZ A

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Amassed a few on this logo and was amazed last night when I spun bUFFALO SOLDIER-ROAD TO PERDITION [AWESOME cHOON]after reading about it in soul up north!!! Would love some information and possible tips re the logo etc and a discography i possible,can you help folks.

BAZ A

Hi Baz,

Buff Soldier is a real stunner of a track, played it out a couple of times at the Move On Soul Club and it's always gone down well. Saw the write up by Dave in Soul Up North (I sold him a copy a couple of months back and he very kindly credited me in the review)....let's hope the review gets a few more to listen to this 45! I can of course sell anybody who wants one a copy....I loved it so much when I first heard it that I picked up a few spares whistling .

Anyway I've also got 2 by Bee Bee Butler and 1 by Clyde Wilson on the label and this is the info I have:

101/2 Jay Mortan - Alligator Strut/Did You Get The Message

104/5 Billy Byrd - I Found Me A Love/What Will Tomorrow Bring

109/10 Bee Bee Butler - I Can't Stand Another Hurt/Sweet Sweet Lie

111/12 Clyde Wilson - Open Up/If You'll Be My Girl

113/4 Buffalo Soldier - Land Of Perdition/What Could It Be

115 Bee Bee Butler - Do One Good Deed/Walking Slow

Adam.

Social source share

BAZ A

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Look forward to it Baz, yeah i'm well mate, i'm off to Chris "Bearsoul" Morgans birthday in Manchester Sunday, and i'm playing a few.thumbsup.gif

Brett

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!