• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Bogue

:thumbup: Think I know the first one....Cliff & Hank moonlighting isn't it ? :P ....can't say I like that one much.

Other two not bad though :wub: The first of those two reminds me of something in places :) the girls backing...sounds a bit like...can't remember title & artist ? but goes "Sure A lot of loving in this old town"

Social source share

:thumbup: Think I know the first one....Cliff & Hank moonlighting isn't it ? :P ....can't say I like that one much.

Other two not bad though :wub: The first of those two reminds me of something in places :) the girls backing...sounds a bit like...can't remember title & artist ? but goes "Sure A lot of loving in this old town"

Are you on about that twangy guitar intro? That's from Mickey & Sylvia's "Love is strange". I really like that one...

Social source share

Guest Bogue

Are you on about that twangy guitar intro? That's from Mickey & Sylvia's "Love is strange". I really like that one...

:P Sounds more like FBI to me :D

I got cut off as I went to reply to this earlier.... :wub: You didn't zap me for dissing it did you ? biggrin.gif

Social source share

:P Sounds more like FBI to me :D

I got cut off as I went to reply to this earlier.... :wub: You didn't zap me for dissing it did you ? biggrin.gif

No but we had a tremendous storm here just now, lightning, flash floods, the lot...maybe it arrived at your place!

Social source share

didn't know any of them but really like that Bobby John and the John Colbert, great stuff :rolleyes:

Blimey - thanks!

I just took a chance after hearing 30 seconds of each. Des says he's sold the Bobby John in the past for 30-40 quid but the John Colbert may well be a new one then?

Shall we start again Mik? good.gif

Social source share

I doubt if there are many unknown records nowadays, except with these 3 I hadn't heard them before so I bought them for next to nothing...nothing earthshaking but not too bad...coming up

pete where did you get the comic .like it

Social source share

pete where did you get the comic .like it

Someone posted it on the Pama site - it's authentic as well, 1969 or 1970, a superhero called "The Skinhead", think there is another pic too, yep, no actually it's a brilliant photoshop job, the date (July 1967) gives it away for a start

post-1893-1246298784772_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Someone posted it on the Pama site - it's authentic as well, 1969 or 1970, a superhero called "The Skinhead", think there is another pic too, yep, no actually it's a brilliant photoshop job, the date (July 1967) gives it away for a start

post-1893-1246298784772_thumb.jpg

SOMETHING ELSE FOR MY WANT'S LIST,THANKS

Social source share

:rolleyes: Think I know the first one....Cliff & Hank moonlighting isn't it ? biggrin.gif ....can't say I like that one much.

Other two not bad though :lol: The first of those two reminds me of something in places :lol: the girls backing...sounds a bit like...can't remember title & artist ? but goes "Sure A lot of loving in this old town"

"sounds a bit like...can't remember title & artist ? but goes "Sure A lot of loving in this old town"

Clarence Hill - A Whole Lot Of Loving Going Around (Mainstream)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!