Chris Morgan's 50Th Birthday Bash

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

A great day was had by all yesterday at the Hellfire Club in Manchester - a fab turnout for a fab guy, including loads from Shropshire - as well as 5 overseas visitors!

Lots of top tunes spun by all DJ's in very 'interesting' surroundings! Don't think I've been to a soul do before where the barman regularly sets fire to the bar and does fire-eating between pulling pints!!! good.gif Also the loo seat in the ladies was barbed wire and razor blades.... ohmy.gif

Some photos now posted in the gallery.

Crystal Tipps and Ferrett x

Edited by Crystal Tipps
  • Replies 2
  • Views 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Brilliant day, dragged myself up to north mancunia after arriving back from 100club from nite before, just on time for me spot...Brilliant to catch up with Sian and the Rugby Lot, Phil, Brett, Paul H, Andy B, Steve and Lyd and basically everyone there! what an amazing bunch of people playing spectacular tunes in an even more bizarrly outrageous venue!! Only a legend like the Captain could produce such a day!! thanks Chris...

Sorry i had to bob off early as i was falling asleep standing up and i didnt fancy waking up with a pair of leather chaps on, gothed up, hanging up as one of the wall decorations!haha

L

Brilliant day, dragged myself up to north mancunia after arriving back from 100club from nite before, just on time for me spot...Brilliant to catch up with Sian and the Rugby Lot, Phil, Brett, Paul H, Andy B, Steve and Lyd and basically everyone there! what an amazing bunch of people playing spectacular tunes in an even more bizarrly outrageous venue!! Only a legend like the Captain could produce such a day!! thanks Chris...

Sorry i had to bob off early as i was falling asleep standing up and i didnt fancy waking up with a pair of leather chaps on, gothed up, hanging up as one of the wall decorations!haha

L

I CONCEDE THAT IT WAS NOWT SHORT OF BONKERS AND TA FOR PULLING THE STOPS OUT TA JOIN US ...TOP MAN !!!!!!!!

CPTN 4 OBSERVATION whistling.gif

Source Advert