Timi Yuro Found In Dudley

Guest swoz

SAD BUT SO TRUE BOB THE MOD HAS PICKED UP A U.K TIMI YURO .IT'LL NEVER BE OVER FOR ME. HAVE SEEN THE COPY.SOME GUYS REALLY DO HAVE ALL THE LUCK.

DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM TILL I SAW THE RECIEPT AND RECORD £2.50 FOR 5 RECORDS . NEAR MINT.NICE ONE HEART FOUNDATION.JUST SHOWS STUFF IS STILL OUT THERE

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SAD BUT SO TRUE BOB THE MOD HAS PICKED UP A U.K TIMI YURO .IT'LL NEVER BE OVER FOR ME. HAVE SEEN THE COPY.SOME GUYS REALLY DO HAVE ALL THE LUCK.

DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM TILL I SAW THE RECIEPT AND RECORD £2.50 FOR 5 RECORDS . NEAR MINT.NICE ONE HEART FOUNDATION.JUST SHOWS STUFF IS STILL OUT THERE

:boxing: Tell BOB that's mine I was playing frisbee in the back garden in woodcross and my grandson picked up one of my lesser tunes and spun it to me . as you are aware woodcross is so high it must of landed up in Dudley can you tell him to post it back I would be so grateful, KIDS WHO WOULD HAVE EM:ph34r: Dave Kil
Social source share

I also found one a few years ago in similar circumstances, only it was boot sale in Lewisham. 50p. It was a UK release of course so it is unusual but possibly not suprising. For my money and because I am lucky enough to have both, the Timi Yuro and Baby Washington versions are as good as each other as they are different to each other.

Social source share

boxing.gif Tell BOB that's mine I was playing frisbee in the back garden in woodcross and my grandson picked up one of my lesser tunes and spun it to me . as you are aware woodcross is so high it must of landed up in Dudley can you tell him to post it back I would be so grateful, KIDS WHO WOULD HAVE EMph34r.gif Dave Kil

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

I also found one a few years ago in similar circumstances, only it was boot sale in Lewisham. 50p. It was a UK release of course so it is unusual but possibly not suprising. For my money and because I am lucky enough to have both, the Timi Yuro and Baby Washington versions are as good as each other as they are different to each other.

Yep agree both are as good as each other but has anyone ever heard the version by THEE MIDNITERS ? I have'nt so could someone tell me what it sounds like please. Tony, OZ.

Social source share

Yep agree both are as good as each other but has anyone ever heard the version by THEE MIDNITERS ? I have'nt so could someone tell me what it sounds like please. Tony, OZ.

I'll have a guess,rubbish doo wap......unless you like doo wap :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest john s

I'll have a guess,rubbish doo wap......unless you like doo wap :thumbsup:

Not likely, as Thee Midniters were a Chicano garage band, and nothing to do with doo-wop..

Here you go....

Social source share

Not likely, as Thee Midniters were a Chicano garage band, and nothing to do with doo-wop..

Here you go....

dont matter who sings it, this is one those records that ( amplifies )what our life style all about, every time we leave a venue . or we say our last goodbye to old friends, it'll never be over for me. ( us )

Edited by swoz
Social source share

Here you go....

Still rubbish though. :lol:

I have something by em' on Chattachoo or what ever label is,should have had a listen sure its pant's though like there version of this,cheers for posting it up John.

Social source share

Yeah, my pal Kev found a minter less than a year ago at Spitafileld Market for £1.

Sadly sold it for a large amount the same week before I had a chance to find out about it and buy it off him for myself.

FCUK!!!

Social source share

boxing.gif Tell BOB that's mine I was playing frisbee in the back garden in woodcross and my grandson picked up one of my lesser tunes and spun it to me . as you are aware woodcross is so high it must of landed up in Dudley can you tell him to post it back I would be so grateful, KIDS WHO WOULD HAVE EMph34r.gif Dave Kil

dave printed off you message , shown it bob silly prat had the giggles all day, just can't get over your thread only you can come up with something like that,pure class.ps message back tough s**t

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!