The Guildhall - Burton On Trent

Guest Rhonda

Guest Rhonda

What a great night it was at The Guildhall last Saturday. :thumbup:

Although the numbers were down on last month the dancefloor seemed to be busier. Maybe because there was more space people enjoyed it and danced more.

Didn't get there until 9.30 but Jason, Mark and Bob Fletcher really mixed the music up and played interesting sets, something for everyone :yes:

See you at the next one.

R

• Replies 5
  • Views 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to everyone who went to The Guildhall and made it such a great night.

As has already been said the numbers were down but everywhere I have been lately they are down. It's just something that happens every summer.

The thing is even though there were fewer in the place it was buzzing. Bob Fletcher played a really good mixed set and was well supported by the resident DJ's.

Had loads of people enthusing at the end of the night and saying what a great night they had had. So much so we didn't end the music until 1.30am.

See you in July when Andy Murfin and John Heaney are our guest DJ's

Mark

Lots of great feedback fromall over the place..

Happy people on the way out TXT's and Phone calls the next day sayin fabulous night, really enjoy what we do for "Soul Fans" Quality Nort Quantity. All this coming in from the truly critical, so we must be doin something right..

For anyone out their who have never been to Burton the Guild Hall is well worth a visit..

Jason

Guest hatman

Glad to hear you had a great night (usualy is at Burton)

Will try to get to the next one to see my old mate Andy Murfin

Mark and Jason keep up the good work!!

Guest JIM BRIDGES

It was a great nite even though the numbers were slightly down as is happening alot around the country at this time. All the feed back i've heard has been very positive and The Guildhall has a good strong following , which happens to be building up, locally and from people travelling,noted there were some from Wolverhampton & Cannock here faces i remember at J11 and the Torquay weekenders.Music was for eveyone and the dance floor was busy all night....Put this in your diary's for July COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES. you'll enjoy.