I.t.s. Spalding 2Nd Anniversary With Terry Jones! 21St Aug

hope it is a packer steve. after all the hard work you put into these nights

hope to see ya there

rupe

Hi Rupe,good to hear from you:yes: ,hope you wont be too jetlagged to make it after your stateside trip,p.s. did you find any records:shhh: if so give me first chance:wicked: ,

steve

• Replies 71
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Rupe,good to hear from you:yes: ,hope you wont be too jetlagged to make it after your stateside trip,p.s. did you find any records:shhh: if so give me first chance:wicked: ,

steve

and me 2nd:yes:

Barry

thumbup.gifHi Biz, hope you are well ,havent seen you for a week or two!!

Its always a thirsty night for you ,but dont worry the bar will be well stocked ,but even more important,IT IS MEGA CHEAP TOO thumbup.gif

See ya there

Steve

yo steve, been away a bit lately, but certain to be there friday mush, must get the misses to stock her purse up :(

yo steve, been away a bit lately, but certain to be there friday mush, must get the misses to stock her purse up whistling.gif

Hi Biz well weve missed mate , just know that this one will be right up your street musicallyyes.gif , and the really good news is we look like getting the extra guest DJ joining us ..................................................................... looks like we will have a Steve G/Steve J double decking moment to look forward to!! so thats an ITS hatrick for Steve Guarnori our guest for the very first one ,the 1st anniversary ,and now the 2nd too. well you are the top man as far as im concerned Steve , really cant wait!!

Sadly this really is the last ITS we will be running at this venue ,having failed in our attempts to be able to run on saturdays instead so we are uncertain what 2010 will bring in the way of an alternative venue.The remaining date of 2009 ,Friday October 30th , will once again be a free admission event as it falls near to my birthday and once again we will ask people to make a donation on the night.any raffle prizes etc ,will be most welcome and everything we raise will be given to the nominated cancer charity of my co promoter Rob Elseys choice,very sadly Robs mum Brenda lost her fight with this cruel disease just last week ,our thoughts are with you and your famoly Rob ,(last years event was a fantastic night and raised over £1800 for Macmillan )

steve

Hi Biz well weve missed mate , just know that this one will be right up your street musicallyyes.gif , and the really good news is we look like getting the extra guest DJ joining us ..................................................................... looks like we will have a Steve G/Steve J double decking moment to look forward to!! so thats an ITS hatrick for Steve Guarnori our guest for the very first one ,the 1st anniversary ,and now the 2nd too. well you are the top man as far as im concerned Steve , really cant wait!!

Sadly this really is the last ITS we will be running at this venue ,having failed in our attempts to be able to run on saturdays instead so we are uncertain what 2010 will bring in the way of an alternative venue.The remaining date of 2009 ,Friday October 30th , will once again be a free admission event as it falls near to my birthday and once again we will ask people to make a donation on the night.any raffle prizes etc ,will be most welcome and everything we raise will be given to the nominated cancer charity of my co promoter Rob Elseys choice,very sadly Robs mum Brenda lost her fight with this cruel disease just last week ,our thoughts are with you and your famoly Rob ,(last years event was a fantastic night and raised over £1800 for Macmillan )

steve

good news about the djs steve, bad news about robs mum, my dads just had his final radiotherapy so will support octobers night a very worthy cause close to my heart at the moment :(

A real good feeling about this one, ITS raising the bar againthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Agree with you Sully - look forward to seeing you on Friday.

Also, our thoughts with Rob Elsey ( real nice guy) - sorry to hear the sad news.

Ray & Jo Mahoney

Edited by Raym

Looking forward to Friday immensely, haven't seen Biz for a while so hope he's on top form.

Very sorry to hear about Rob's Mam though, my sincere condolences.

Guest gibber

My thoughts are with you and your family Rob

sad.gif

Thanks for the kind words Steve. . Sorry to here about the venue mate, always have a good night and been so welcomed by you all . Expect a rare piece for a donation for the charity night.

Ray, you will see sully on Friday,

wink.gif he's has taken that spare seat I had. . I don't think the sully on here and my usual travelling buddy are the same mate. He's not a member but he does pop in few times for a look good.gif

See you on Friday

Andy

My thoughts are with you and your family Rob

:sad:

Thanks for the kind words Steve. . Sorry to here about the venue mate, always have a good night and been so welcomed by you all . Expect a rare piece for a donation for the charity night.

Ray, you will see sully on Friday,

:wink: he's has taken that spare seat I had. . I don't think the sully on here and my usual travelling buddy are the same mate. He's not a member but he does pop in few times for a look :good:

See you on Friday

Andy

Hi Andy yet again a car full:thumbup: ,you were most generous with your raffle donation last year as well mate thanks as always for your valued support , take care and see ya friday:thumbup:

Steve

Hi Steve, enjoyed our chat yesterday but I was so sad to hear about Rob's Mum, my thoughts and warmest wishes are with Rob and his family.

Really looking forward to I.T.S. on Friday. Did I hear correctly when you said that Steve G might be playing a few tunes? I do hope so.

It'll be great to catch up with all me old Spalding mates.

I'll be bringing two I.T.S. virgins with me, Toby and Andy who I know are in for a great time.

See you all soon, Melvyn

Hi Steve, enjoyed our chat yesterday but I was so sad to hear about Rob's Mum, my thoughts and warmest wishes are with Rob and his family.

Really looking forward to I.T.S. on Friday. Did I hear correctly when you said that Steve G might be playing a few tunes? I do hope so.

It'll be great to catch up with all me old Spalding mates.

I'll be bringing two I.T.S. virgins with me, Toby and Andy who I know are in for a great time.

See you all soon, Melvyn

Hi Melvyn

Great to hear your coming over on Friday looks like a great night in prospect, good to catch up with you a couple of weeks ago at Long Eaton.

See you Friday off now to sort out some tunes.

Barry

Edited by Guest

Just one day to wait now, everyone seems so " well up for this one" is the best way I can descibe it ,people are heading in from all parts of the country so it promises to be a real party atmosphere ,perfect to help us celebrate the ITS 2nd anniversary , packing some tunes as we speak, cant wait:thumbup: ........................................................

see ya there for more of this.............................................................................

forsale1633.jpg

Hi Moreton would be good to see you, though you might want to check that your virgins are still going.....see you Friday and we'll have a party...... thumbsup.gif

Hi Mr. G., I do hope you're ok.

I'd just like it known that I never make a mistake as far as virgins are concerned. I spoke to Toby yesterday and I've just finished speaking to Andy and they are both looking forward to to loosing their cherries tomorrow night at I.T.S. and with the line up thats on, I think that the earth will move for all of us.

Did you say PARTY? Mmmmmmm bring it on.

See you all soon, Melvyn

Hi Melvyn

Great to hear your coming over on Friday looks like a great night in prospect, good to catch up with you a couple of weeks ago at Long Eaton.

See you Friday off now to sort out some tunes.

Barry

Hi Barry, hope you're ok.

Yes it was great to see you too at the Modern Room a couple of weeks ago.

Having introduced you to Toby and Andy we are all eagerly looking forward to being entertained by you and the other DJ's tomorrow night at I.T.S., as you know I have considerable experience of your tunes and I'm sure what ever you sort out will be brilliant!

Can't wait, see you on the dance floor

Melvyn

Ok last post from me now. well Midge the day has finally arrived everythings looking GOOD ,even the weather has cooled down a bit so we dont now offer the free sauna tonight @ITS whistling.gif ,but one thing looks pretty certain the music will be RED HOT thumbsup.gif .

Just about to load the sound system and get everything set up ready,Dave shame you cant make it but youll have a great time up at the Horti ,great bunch of folks ,we met a few of them up at Bridlington last month!!

It will be a bit of a Soul Heaven warm up I guess for Steve G and myself,by the way thanks for the invite onto the radio show last week,Ive not ruled out the offer of doing the show on a regular basis ,I just cant work out how to get the records into those cd players ph34r.gifno.gifg.gifwhistling.gifthumbsup.gif ,anyway see you all there tonight

Steveyes.gif

Source Advert