East Kirkby Soul Club Friday 3Rd July

Dave (Night Nurse) has asked us to clear up the confusion over the day and date of the next East Kirkby Soul Club. Despite what it says on the fliers, it is on this Friday July 3rd. at East Kirkby Miners Welfare, Lowmoor Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, post code for sat nav NG17 7JF and for those using old fashioned non nagging maps, its behind Lowmoor Nursing Home, the old school type building.

Always an excellent night, people travel long distances to get there for the great music, friendly atmosphere and a warm welcome from Sue on the door.

If you have any energy left after Bridlington and heard Night Nurse DJ there, then come for more of the same, you won't be disappointed especially with Gaz the Soul Doctor and special guests KYP and Marky Mole aswell.

Hope to see you there, John and Joyce from Barnsley

• Replies 6
  • Views 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ME AND THE NETSTER ARE LOOKING FOWARD

WITH CATCHING UP WITH YOU AND SUE,SEE

YA FRIDAY DAVE BY THE WAY WHOSE TROUSERS YOU WEARING LOLgood.gif

Guest Mezhouse

thanks john for the kind words and yes i got it wrong again all i can say is blame brid weekender see you all soon

Gutted at having to miss this one but I'll see you at the next one!

Jo xx

thanks john for the kind words and yes i got it wrong again all i can say is blame brid weekender see you all soon

Good luck tonight you lucky northern Pommy barstewards, wish we were coming too. Love to all our friends who will be there, looking forward to deejaying for you at the October do. Hope to see you at Skeggy. Stay soulful, Tony T BONE and Sue, The Aussie Invaders. K.T.F.