Metros - We Still Have Time

Guest Ste Brazil

Guest Ste Brazil

I heard this track this morning and its a new one to me, i know its on a comp CD (as a mate dowloaded it for me) but was it ever a 45? Probably an oldie to most of you but as i said its new to me and i love it!

Ste.

P.S. I only had a very quick look on Google for it this morning so am being a bit lazy here with my research! smile.gif

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I heard this track this morning and its a new one to me, i know its on a comp CD (as a mate dowloaded it for me) but was it ever a 45? Probably an oldie to most of you but as i said its new to me and i love it!

Ste.

P.S. I only had a very quick look on Google for it this morning so am being a bit lazy here with my research! :smile:

There's a thread about this from 1 February 2009. A search will take you to it.

Social source share

So its been issued in the UK, how much does it go for if anybody has seen one recently?

Ste.

Ste

When I was asking around about this track earlier in the year the opinion was that it only exists on a cd release-you could look out for-What's wrong with your love-which came out on Soul King and is very similar.

Regards Kev

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

Ste

When I was asking around about this track earlier in the year the opinion was that it only exists on a cd release-you could look out for-What's wrong with your love-which came out on Soul King and is very similar.

Regards Kev

Didn't come out on a 45 only that Detroit Gold Soul compilation. It used to get played if memory serves me correctly by Carl Fortnum in the late 80's?/ early 90's?

Martyn

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!