Thanks From Mister Tee

I want to thank everybody who has shown concern following my recent argument with a moving car, which the car won.At least I lived to tell the tale!

The many messages, cards,enquiries and visits whilst I was in Worcester Hospital cheered the spirits.My relatives were very impressed by the caring nature of the soul scene.

Whilst I am "laid up" with a few broken bones! my shop is still open most days manned by the ever cheery Big Tel (01562 515291) and Glenn is dealing with RealSide matters (www.realsiderecords.co.uk)

I can be contacted via the shop.

Once again thanks everybody.Save my selling tables.I'LL BE BACK

cheers

francis

Mister Tee

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I want to thank everybody who has shown concern following my recent argument with a moving car, which the car won.At least I lived to tell the tale!

The many messages, cards,enquiries and visits whilst I was in Worcester Hospital cheered the spirits.My relatives were very impressed by the caring nature of the soul scene.

Whilst I am "laid up" with a few broken bones! my shop is still open most days manned by the ever cheery Big Tel (01562 515291) and Glenn is dealing with RealSide matters (www.realsiderecords.co.uk)

cheers

francis

Mister Tee

Crikey, only just seen this Francis!

Hope you're truly on the mend and that you'll be fit for the Rowing Club?

:thumbup:

Bestest

sean

Social source share

Guest SoulRenaissance

cheers

francis

Mister Tee

Get well soon Terry. Mel told me all about it at Nantwhich.

Martyn

Social source share

Thanks Rob and everybody.

Sat here with my Manifesto mag, Soul OOP North and Its the Beat just sent up from the shop so I have plenty to read.Just thinking I should be playing "I don,t know which foot to dance on"...but given the state of my leg..maybe not. Got to keep smiling!"

cheers

francis

Social source share

Guest Bogue

:thumbsup: Only just seen this.

Glad to hear you are not to seriously damaged...& hope you get well soon :rolleyes:

All best,

Bogue

Social source share

Thanks Rob and everybody.

Sat here with my Manifesto mag, Soul OOP North and Its the Beat just sent up from the shop so I have plenty to read.Just thinking I should be playing "I don,t know which foot to dance on"...but given the state of my leg..maybe not. Got to keep smiling!"

cheers

francis

Hi mate just read the thread, glad your on the mend. I heard a rumour that Mel is gonna be round dressed in a latex nurses uniform equip with enema and bed pan......if that don't make the the healing process kick in don't know what will! the thought of Mel in his his latex I mean not the enemabiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif BESTIST WISHES KIMBO n LISA xx

P.S. and he takes ya temperature like they do at the vets!!!!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!