Curtains For Soul Heaven, Sleaford

just heard that the White Hart have the 'winter curtains' up for Soul Heaven this Saturday so none of the lovely Lincolnshire Sunlight can bleed through the windows and blight the early part of the event. :lol:

With residents like Mick & Mo - Forrest and Tats - Steve J and Dave Raistrick some my say the less light to see their collective 'mugs' by the better. :D

I'm sure that can't be said about the guests for the evening- Chris Dalton and Barry Cooper. :D

If you die you just gotta go to Soul Heaven and hear Soulful Music to make the Angels cry. :thumbup:

8:00 / 02:00 six hours of Soul Heaven, 'nuff said. good.gif

Edited by coops
  • Replies 10
  • Views 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

FAO Incognito:

32 Southgate, Sleaford NG34 7RY, England :wicked:

a word to the wise....... GOOGLE! :yes:

Thanks for this info Coops, looking forward to a crackin' night, see you Saturday.

Barry

theres a big car park across the road from venue, ain't got a clue how you access it, as although i was driving at the time, we was all talking records in the car.

i'm sure rupe can post directions, as he is worldly wise.

not long to go for this now, lot's of events on sat,so where ever you end up, hope you have a great night,if your undecided, could do a lot worse than here. :wink:

car parks abound close by ,sleaford is a one way system either turn left just before the venue big car park on your left just past the chippie,the one you are on about is accessed opposite the barge and bottle pub the other side of the system ,unless you want to risk turning right into the archway next to the grapes pub not very wide though .hope this helps

kev

theres a big car park across the road from venue, ain't got a clue how you access it, as although i was driving at the time, we was all talking records in the car.

i'm sure rupe can post directions, as he is worldly wise.

not long to go for this now, lot's of events on sat,so where ever you end up, hope you have a great night,if your undecided, could do a lot worse than here. wink.gif

am i the road map boy now bud. yes.gif

like kev said theres plenty of parking around. if you go past the pub on the one way section take first right then right again and the cark parks on the right.

see easy aint it.

rupe

gonna try and make this . it was a great night last time around.

rupe

am i the road map boy now bud. yes.gif

like kev said theres plenty of parking around. if you go past the pub on the one way section take first right then right again and the cark parks on the right.

see easy aint it.

rupe

gonna try and make this . it was a great night last time around.

rupe

hope you can make it mush, but if you can't here's what you'll be missing and when:...

DJ TIMES FOR JULY 4th

7.45 - MICK COOPER

8.45 - BARRY COOPER

9.15 - CHRIS DALTON

9.45 - MICK & MO

10.45 - CHRIS & TATS

11.45 - CHRIS DALTON

12.15 - BARRY COOPER

12.45 - STEVE JAY

1.45 - DAVE RAISTRICK

Till Close.

just got to say it's great to have Mick & Mo join Chris, Tats, Dave and Steve on the 'host' dee-jay team, not many other venues can match that sextuplet of soul spinners in residence.

Thankyou Micheal I'll just program my satalite controlled navigational system (Ron) with all the other bits of information and I'll see you about 8.00am Sunday morning.unsure.gif

John

Google you say g.gif is that a lincolnshire euthanism for f*ck offtongue.gif

:wicked::rolleyes::thumbup:thumbsup.gif

(just make sure you got your passport ready for Lincolnshire Border Control and don't try and bribe the Guards with a bunch of sprouts, believe me, they already have enough!!!)

hope you can make it mush, but if you can't here's what you'll be missing and when:...

DJ TIMES FOR JULY 4th

7.45 - MICK COOPER

8.45 - BARRY COOPER

9.15 - CHRIS DALTON

9.45 - MICK & MO

10.45 - CHRIS & TATS

11.45 - CHRIS DALTON

12.15 - BARRY COOPER

12.45 - STEVE JAY

1.45 - DAVE RAISTRICK

Till Close.

just got to say it's great to have Mick & Mo join Chris, Tats, Dave and Steve on the 'host' dee-jay team, not many other venues can match that sextuplet of soul spinners in residence.

Reckon if i rush i can be there for 9.16, but with work commitments will have to leave at 12.14 :thumbup:

have a good un lads & Mick (which ones Mo again :chinstroke: ) :D

Ian.