Brotanical Gardens, Tyldsley

BOTANICAL GARDENS

NORTHERN SOUL CLUB

TYLDESLEY ROAD

ATHERTON

LANCS

M46 9AE

RING FOR INFORMATION 01942883884 OR STE POWNALL ON 07792673012

A NIGHT OF QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL TAMLA MOTOWN AND ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC DJ`S STE DODD, STE POWNALL, BIG JIMMY. PETE NEAL AND GUEST DJS TBA GOOD DANCE FLOOR CHEAP BEER AND PLENTY OF PARKING BEHIND THE VENUE 7.30 START TILL 1`0CLOCK FINISH....... £3.00 OTD ............

• Replies 8
  • Views 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulstirer

Yo Smurfy,

I don't know about you but I,m of to the BOTANICAL gardens ( not Brotanical ) on Friday, If you're there I might buy you a drinkypoo.

Lookin' forward to seein some old mates, I'm hopin some of the Burscough crowd are goin, now that should be a laugh.

See ya on Friday

Stay BLONDE

Will b there on Fri nite for what promises to b another great nite at the Botanical. Will b great to c u and hopefully the burscough crew.

I will as always stay Blonde yes.gif and stay off the voddy sad.gif after sat nite

I have even spelt TYLDESLEY wrong on the front bit, had a real prob with the old grey cells this week g.gif

Edited by soulsmurf

Will b there on Fri nite for what promises to b another great nite at the Botanical. Will b great to c u and hopefully the burscough crew.

I will as always stay Blonde yes.gif and stay off the voddy sad.gif after sat nite

[/quote]

Hope to get down to the Botanical Gardens on Friday------why is it called that? Is it because its full of plants-------or plantpots......? :yes::yes:

BOTANICAL GARDENS

NORTHERN SOUL CLUB

TYLDESLEY ROAD

ATHERTON

LANCS

M46 9AE

RING FOR INFORMATION 01942883884 OR STE POWNALL ON 07792673012

A NIGHT OF QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL TAMLA MOTOWN AND ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC DJ`S STE DODD, STE POWNALL, BIG JIMMY. PETE NEAL AND GUEST DJS TBA GOOD DANCE FLOOR CHEAP BEER AND PLENTY OF PARKING BEHIND THE VENUE 7.30 START TILL 1`0CLOCK FINISH....... £3.00 OTD ............

JUST A LITTLE BUMP.....HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.