Brotanical Gardens, Tyldsley

BOTANICAL GARDENS

NORTHERN SOUL CLUB

TYLDESLEY ROAD

ATHERTON

LANCS

M46 9AE

RING FOR INFORMATION 01942883884 OR STE POWNALL ON 07792673012

A NIGHT OF QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL TAMLA MOTOWN AND ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC DJ`S STE DODD, STE POWNALL, BIG JIMMY. PETE NEAL AND GUEST DJS TBA GOOD DANCE FLOOR CHEAP BEER AND PLENTY OF PARKING BEHIND THE VENUE 7.30 START TILL 1`0CLOCK FINISH....... £3.00 OTD ............

Guest soulstirer

Yo Smurfy,

I don't know about you but I,m of to the BOTANICAL gardens ( not Brotanical ) on Friday, If you're there I might buy you a drinkypoo.

Lookin' forward to seein some old mates, I'm hopin some of the Burscough crowd are goin, now that should be a laugh.

See ya on Friday

Stay BLONDE

Will b there on Fri nite for what promises to b another great nite at the Botanical. Will b great to c u and hopefully the burscough crew.

I will as always stay Blonde yes.gif and stay off the voddy sad.gif after sat nite

I have even spelt TYLDESLEY wrong on the front bit, had a real prob with the old grey cells this week g.gif

Edited by soulsmurf

Will b there on Fri nite for what promises to b another great nite at the Botanical. Will b great to c u and hopefully the burscough crew.

I will as always stay Blonde yes.gif and stay off the voddy sad.gif after sat nite

[/quote]

Hope to get down to the Botanical Gardens on Friday------why is it called that? Is it because its full of plants-------or plantpots......? :yes::yes:

By the way just spoke to Pete n he said that he will have those fliers 4 ya n give u more details thumbup.gif on fri.

c ya fri nite Brooksey

Edited by soulsmurf

Oh crumbs.................................think I'd best give him a call, will gingerman do? Very sure Miss Smurfnoff will b there though king.gifwicked.gif Lookin foward to another great nite.

Edited by soulsmurf

BOTANICAL GARDENS

NORTHERN SOUL CLUB

TYLDESLEY ROAD

ATHERTON

LANCS

M46 9AE

RING FOR INFORMATION 01942883884 OR STE POWNALL ON 07792673012

A NIGHT OF QUALITY NORTHERN SOUL TAMLA MOTOWN AND ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC DJ`S STE DODD, STE POWNALL, BIG JIMMY. PETE NEAL AND GUEST DJS TBA GOOD DANCE FLOOR CHEAP BEER AND PLENTY OF PARKING BEHIND THE VENUE 7.30 START TILL 1`0CLOCK FINISH....... £3.00 OTD ............

JUST A LITTLE BUMP.....HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.