A1 Soul Grantham Squash Club Saturday 25Th July

A1 Soul - at the Squash Club Grantham Saturday 25th July, Harlaxton Road NG31 7JX (just off the A1/A607 junction)

Modern & Crossover with touch of rare soul, we are on every 3/4 months this is a great venue especially for a modern night, wooden dance floor, super bar/seating area, cheap bar prices, and large car park with cctv.

Now in second year, so far really good attendances on previous nights (see look backs for comments left by some who have visited us)

Some of the DJ's who have been on at A1 soul inc Steve Jay, Andy Riley, Mick Cooper, Mick & Mo, Andy Jackson, Mark Hopes, Marie Willingham, Chris Anderton, Mark Goddard

this months guests are Steve Austin & FISH resident DJ's are Sam Evans, Andy Baskett & Barry Cooper.

Hope you can make it over, Barry Sam & Andy

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Will we be witnessing the newer, bolder, bassier and classier sound system used at Pilsley, Barry? :thumbsup:

Not that I have anything untoward to say about the current systemno.gif.

It just seems a waste if it's not used yes.gif and as we're supposed to be progressive I just thought it might mean the equipment as wellgood.gif.

As long as you don't question our grammaphone & 8 track system at TMRshhh.gif

John

Hi Johnny H

Good to see you last at Saturday at the White Hart, good to have a chat & laugh with you and Ronnie boy,although the new system is a class act as you say, Andy and Sam provide the system at A1 and it is superb, and I would never dear to question your Dansette oops / 8 track opps at TMR. :g:

We are looking forward to hearing Fish over at A1 soul this month, having heard him recently at Soul Purpose I think we are in for a real treat on the 25th July.

In the meanwhile I'll see you at TMR on Friday

Barry

Talking to Fish at Soul Purpose & TMR this week end and said how he is looking forward to coming over to A1 Soul this month, also said that he would be playing a few 7t's tunes, this is the first time for Fish at A1 Soul, we are really pleased to get him to come over to our posh place in Lincolnshire.

By the way I'm told that the Premier Inn across the road is fully booked, so anyone travelling there are plenty of B&B's in the town nearby.

Last night we had Chris Hill on at Soul Purpose, and what a great night it was, this month Fish at A1 Soul, next month Terry Jones at ITS Spalding, can it get any better? let's make the most of it, hope to see you on the 25th.

Barry Andy & Sam

Chris Anderson,

Yeah he is alomst as good as that Chris Anderton you had on last year Barry!

Good luck with the event mate, good to see its still going strong....had a fantastic night there, will try and get along again soon.

Chris

Sorry Chris now amended, you'll always be welcome back to A1 Soul, soon I'll be free on 3rd Saturday so will come over one of these days to Dab Of Soul.

Barry

Talking to Fish at Soul Purpose & TMR this week end and said how he is looking forward to coming over to A1 Soul this month, also said that he would be playing a few 7t's tunes, this is the first time for Fish at A1 Soul, we are really pleased to get him to come over to our posh place in Lincolnshire.

By the way I'm told that the Premier Inn across the road is fully booked, so anyone travelling there are plenty of B&B's in the town nearby.

Last night we had Chris Hill on at Soul Purpose, and what a great night it was, this month Fish at A1 Soul, next month Terry Jones at ITS Spalding, can it get any better? let's make the most of it, hope to see you on the 25th.

Barry Andy & Sam

Coming over for this one Barry.

Not just the premier inn thats booked up though, absolutley everything in Grantham is fully booked.(are they all going to the gig I wonder?)

Coming over for this one Barry.

Not just the premier inn thats booked up though, absolutley everything in Grantham is fully booked.(are they all going to the gig I wonder?)

Hi John

Will be good to see you, I will check out some other hotels/B&B in the town and let you know (would like to think they are coming to our gigthumbup.gif

see you Saturday

Barry

Edited by Guest

Talking to Mr Fish on Saturday night/Sunday morning Barry and I think we're in for a treat:thumbup:

I think your right John, (think he's playin' some 7t's ?) this is the1st time for Fish at A1 Soul, sooooooo looking forward to it.

DJ 's times for tonight

8 - 9 Andy Baskett

9 - 10 Sam Evans

10 - 11 Steve Austin

11 - 12 FISH

12 - 1am Barry Cooper

Look forward to seeing you all later Sam Andy & Barry

Edited by Guest