The Impalas - Speed Up - Capitol

Guest Ollie Lailey

Guest Ollie Lailey

Wanted

The Impalas - Speed Up - Capitol Vg + or better.

thanks

ollie

Edited by Ollie Lailey
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ste Brazil

I'll have 10 if they're going. Usually goes for about £75-80. Moerer has a VG+ for $125

Craig Moerer is sometimes well off the the mark, i've seen this at £30 quite a few times, obviously the price will vary though, but its always been the cheaper version, cheaper than Betty's!

Social source share

Craig Moerer is sometimes well off the the mark, i've seen this at £30 quite a few times, obviously the price will vary though, but its always been the cheaper version, cheaper than Betty's!

Far superior to Betty Moorer too, in my opinion. This floats and stings where Betty shouts and wavers. Maybe the quintessential group crossover record.

Social source share

Guest smigger

In case we can all agree on it being a 30 quid tune and once everybody else has been sorted I'll take vg++ or better copy, pretty please.

Social source share

Guest Ollie Lailey

Far superior to Betty Moorer too, in my opinion. This floats and stings where Betty shouts and wavers. Maybe the quintessential group crossover record.

yeah, i think i'm starting to prefer it to Betty's version. I was also under the impression that it was about £30 or there abouts.

thanks

ollie

Social source share

• 1 month later...

As far as Craig Moerer's price being an indication of the value, I can see that he only has one VG+ in stock, and I have been looking for a copy of this for a long time now, and I remember that he has had a VG+ at $125 for a very long time now. Probably one or two years, and it has been on ebay where so many people browse through. So in my eyes his price can only be an indication of how much it isn't worth.

For a M- copy I'd say £50-£65.......but on the other hand, this record is brilliant, and it could easily go up in value.

Social source share