FRIDAY 17TH JULY

DJ'S

KARL HEARD, JUMPING JOAN, WIGAN PAUL, BIG NIGEL

HIGH QUALITY SOUL MUSIC

ST TERESAS CLUB ,UPPER AUGHTON RD BIRKDALE SOUTHPORT PR85NJ

INFORMATION CALL PAUL 07772325206

Another great DJ line up for Southports PREMIER Soul Night!! :tumbleweed3:

We'll defo be there............. good.gif

f...in hell tony ha ha what made you use a pic of bram breezfor your aviater pic ? :laugh::laugh:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???? Who ?:chinstroke: thats a picture of Tony i took last week at Southport when i asked him for a bottle of Becks:unsure:

yeah you forgot to say garry that was sat 4th at the railway club been and gone .........not to be confused with my event on the 17th july in the groove st teresas

Yes, might be an idea to delete that bit. Doesn't take much to confuse folk :thumbsup:

Soooo looking forward to one hell of a night on FRIDAY 17th JULY :thumbup:

yes looking forward to listning to karl and joan on the17th . i havent been on the thred for a couple of days dont want to give the wrong impresion by repteatdly bumping my own thred & talking crap 3 times a day .

Yeah once a week is enough Paul LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you for this one.

Edited by soulster1

Heard really good things about this one - shame about the line-up but as there's nowt else on ... JOKING Joanie x

See you there all being well, may even have the venerable Derek Smith in tow (that swear box'll take a hammering if he is wicked.gif )

ian cunliffe has told us to search you for bananas before you come in joan lol laugh.gif

=================================================================================================

A REET COUPLE O CHEEKY MONKEYS DJ I SEE g.gif

Watch out for that Phil K from the Burnley massivetumbleweed3.gif he,s a menacing lookin critteryes.gif

Heard really good things about this one - shame about the line-up but as there's nowt else on ... JOKING Joanie x

See you there all being well, may even have the venerable Derek Smith in tow (that swear box'll take a hammering if he is wicked.gif )

I'm a right good shot with a banana skin I'll have you know :thumbup:

Have to say that myself and the newly graduated Mr. Livesey are really looking forward to tomorrow night.

CAN'T WAIT :thumbup:

==========================================================

Graduated in what ??? Banana pickin:rolleyes::chinstroke::D

C U morn neet were bringin a car full

I thought Tony was a presenter for radio Lancashire:yes:

Edited by IANCSLOFT

==========================================================

Graduated in what ??? Banana pickinrolleyes.gifg.gifbiggrin.gif

C U morn neet were bringin a car full

I thought Tony was a presenter for radio Lancashireyes.gif

Ha ha...teaching you little tinker you.

And no, not teaching how to throw banana skins. I need no help with that as you may find out later :lol: