Orrell Soul Club - Sat 11Th July

ORRELLFLYERJULY.jpg

YET ANOTHER NIGHT OF QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC AT ORRELL WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.......

CAROL McCARTHY (MAXIMS ALLNIGHTER, WIGAN)

and LES HARRISON (LOWTON CIVIC HALL)

ORRELL IS CERTAINLY GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS IN THE AREA.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO MAXIMS (FORMERLY MIDDLETON ALLNIGHTER), WHY NOT COME AND SEE US AND MAKE ORRELL A WARM-UP FOR THE NIGHTER? (ONLY 10 - 15 MINS AWAY)

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE ON THE 11th. WILL BE AN EXCELLENT NIGHT. :D

Edited by BUSYBEE-GD
  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Oh by heck, this looks like being an absolute blinder thumbsup.gif

It's gonna get chocka early doors if the Niter crew heading for Maxims come down here first for a warm up. Especially with Carol being on the decks at both venues aswell. It's gonna be a big 'un, good job there's plenty of room. Better make sure I'm sorted out and get down first thing for this. Plenty spare shirts aswell laugh.gif

Bring it on thumbup.gif

Guest hobbo49

Hi Blunny hope u r ok.Im trying to get to this event myself next weekend.I have ur skeggy weekender ticket at my house

Hi Blunny hope u r ok.Im trying to get to this event myself next weekend.I have ur skeggy weekender ticket at my house

you better let me know what your doing mate, if your coming to stop at mine I'll have to sort out times for picking you up.

This is gonna be another great night at Orrell as anyone who's heard Carrol & les play will tell you it's quality. so if you've not tried us yet, come along and have a look, you never know you may like it.

Andy

This is gonna be another great night at Orrell as anyone who's heard Carrol & les play will tell you it's quality. so if you've not tried us yet, come along and have a look, you never know you may like it.

Andy

That's the thing Andy..... they will like it!!

Guest HindleyPhil

ORRELLFLYERJULY.jpg

YET ANOTHER NIGHT OF QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC AT ORRELL WITH SPECIAL GUESTS.......

ORRELL IS CERTAINLY GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS IN THE AREA.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO MAXIMS (FORMERLY MIDDLETON ALLNIGHTER), WHY NOT COME AND SEE US AND MAKE ORRELL A WARM-UP FOR THE NIGHTER? (ONLY 10 - 15 MINS AWAY)

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE ON THE 11th. WILL BE AN EXCELLENT NIGHT. :thumbup:

Guest HindleyPhil

does anyone know if Maximes is pay on the door as me and my misses have missed out on the flyers for membership unless any one can tell me if any flyers will be given out at the Monaco this saturday

does anyone know if Maximes is pay on the door as me and my misses have missed out on the flyers for membership unless any one can tell me if any flyers will be given out at the Monaco this saturday

Hiya mate,

If you check out the thread started by Soultown Andy (Maxims Wigan Soultown Niter [formerly Middleton]) and PM Soultown Andy with ya details, I reckon he'll sort ya out a membership. I've just done it and hopefully I'll be sorted.

See ya at Monaco on Satday??? I'll wave me arms at the dance floor from the bar area on the hour every hour, so you'll know who I am :laugh: Be nice to meet ya mate :good:

ORRELLFLYERJULY.jpg

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE ON THE 11th. WILL BE AN EXCELLENT NIGHT. thumbup.gif

BUMP !!!

What's this have a go at Andy week. :boxing:

Now then Andy. You can't be drinking gallons of beer, falling over and sitting on blokes knees and hoping to get away without some stick :laugh:

See ya next week mate, starting to look forward to it now. Should be a cracker thumbsup.gif

WHAT A GREAT LINE UP. SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. :thumbup:

Agreed Ann. Another line-up to whet the appetite.

Looks like the Orrell folk who attended last month are coming back for some more and a few more besides :thumbup:

Gonna have a great night :yes:

Agreed Ann. Another line-up to whet the appetite.

Looks like the Orrell folk who attended last month are coming back for some more and a few more besides thumbup.gif

Gonna have a great night yes.gif

Numbers are climbing month by month now Martin, so some more new faces would be welcome. It's nice to know the new faces who turned up last month are coming back, we must be doing something right. :D

Guest Grumpy

All Dj's now confirmed and ready to go, should be another busy night for us.

Sorry I can't make it this month, I know where I'd rather be, by the sound of it I won't be missed, anyway see ya soon.

Mick

Sorry I can't make it this month, I know where I'd rather be, by the sound of it I won't be missed, anyway see ya soon.

Mick

Hey up Mick. You will be missed. Always know when the good-uns are not around thumbsup.gif

Andy's done a good job though maintaining a good line-up good.gif

Whatever you're doing, Do It With Soul and we'll see ya next time thumbup.gif

sorry folks looks like you've got to put up with us tomorrow thumbsup.gif

Oh eck laugh.gif

Good to see you out and enjoying yourselves. Looking forward to a great night tomorrow thumbup.gif

EDIT- Ooops, didn't realise what time it was so I'll rephrase it.... Looking forward to a great night TONIGHT thumbup.gif

Edited by Blunny
Guest dancing girl

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP. YIPPEE!!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE

wave.gif

Hello my friend would have loved to join you but after a nite out last night and back to work on monday thought a whole night out too much - would have been at the all-niter too, another time though