Soul 'ole, Peterborough Friday 10Th July

Guest soul58uk

Guest soul58uk

Don't forget that the Soul 'ole runs again next Friday (10th July) from 7pm till 12.45am.

This is possibly the last opportunity you have to get your free ticket for the Annual Wirrina/Phoenix Reunion at the Soul 'ole on Friday 11th September.

These tickets are FREE!! No cost, nothing, Nil!!

We are giving them away on Friday with every paying adult. Whilst stocks last of course!

At time of writing we have 86 left, which means over 160 have already been snapped up. Limit is strictly 250, no free ticket no entry!

Next Friday the platters will be spun by our own Dave Forrest & Andy Smudge Smith together with guests Ian Seaman and Martin Topley.

As usual it will be an across the board night, following our usual plan of just having a good night with your mates!

In September you will be hearing from Tony Dellar, Paul Donnelly, Mick Donnelly, Andy Smith, Toby and Taff the Herts hearthrobs!

For ticket info email soulole2003@yahoo.co.uk or ring Wayne 07889 738900

• Replies 22
  • Views 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul58uk

Really looking forward to spinning some again, not been down for ages cos of new job.

Can we really play anything now ??? :wicked:

Be nice to see the crowd again !!

Ian.

You have the decks!! Its up to you, just keep the floor entertained thats all we ask :D

Mind you I won't be there due to a clash with my hols, so it will be up to Dave and Andy to look after you!

Wayne

Guest smudgesmith

You have the decks!! Its up to you, just keep the floor entertained thats all we ask biggrin.gif

Mind you I won't be there due to a clash with my hols, so it will be up to Dave and Andy to look after you!

Wayne

You have more Hols than work..............some job you have matey whistling.gif

Long time since i have seen that wanker.gif Porky Seaman :D

Guest soul58uk

You have more Hols than work..............some job you have matey whistling

Long time since i have seen that :wanker: Porky Seaman :thumbup:

He speaks well of you too!! Anyway cheeky git I haven't been away for ages! I am in need of a holiday, I have been doing nearly 30 hours a week lately!

Hopefully will be a good night even without me to keep you all in check! whistling

Guest smudgesmith

Hey fatboy, watch the lip whistling.gif , will the pink golf jumper be in attendance this time of that cheap jacket you won by default off ebay ?? biggrin.gif

looking forward to returning to the Soul Ole once more to spin some with you mate !!

Ian.

If its still hot there will be no jumper at all Ian..............might even get a Taxi and have a bevvy..............you up for it get Loz to drive. :thumbup:

when you say no jumper pleeeease say that there will be something covering your manboobs :D

Unfortunatley Loz has to work that night so may have to drive myself down if i can't get a lift, not spoken to Paul & Sue yet but me thinks they are away in Malta again !!!

I hear that Wayne has less time off then your fridge light Smudge :thumbup:

Ian.

Edited by allsouledout

Hey fatboy, watch the lip whistling.gif , will the pink golf jumper be in attendance this time of that cheap jacket you won by default off ebay ?? biggrin.gif

looking forward to returning to the Soul Ole once more to spin some with you mate !!

Ian.

Hi Ian,

I hear that you've been sneaking a few "Modernesque" tunes into your sets??? Scandalour rumour...................or have you just grown up??

see you fri,

John Mc.

Guest soul58uk

Hi Ian,

I hear that you've been sneaking a few "Modernesque" tunes into your sets??? Scandalour rumour...................or have you just grown up??

see you fri,

John Mc.

Maybe a few, but only a few cos he can't find that many good enough to play!! whistling.giftongue.gif

Maybe a few, but only a few cos he can't find that many good enough to play!! whistling.giftongue.gif

Very true Wayne biggrin.gif !!

No your right John i have been buying a few things i wouldn't have considered a few years back just like 99.9% of DJ's do these days i suppose, remember it wasn't that long ago that all the modern DJ's of today were playing oldies out all the time g.gif strange that !! biggrin.gif

looking forward to it now, a great venue with a cheap bar, what more could one ask for thumbup.gif

Ian.

Guest smudgesmith

Very true Wayne biggrin.gif !!

No your right John i have been buying a few things i wouldn't have considered a few years back just like 99.9% of DJ's do these days i suppose, remember it wasn't that long ago that all the modern DJ's of today were playing oldies out all the time g.gif strange that !! biggrin.gif

looking forward to it now, a great venue with a cheap bar, what more could one ask for thumbup.gif

Ian.

Hey Porky,don't tell me you have actually purchased some tunes!!!!! :D

Very true Wayne :D !!

No your right John i have been buying a few things i wouldn't have considered a few years back just like 99.9% of DJ's do these days i suppose, remember it wasn't that long ago that all the modern DJ's of today were playing oldies out all the time :chinstroke: strange that !! :D

looking forward to it now, a great venue with a cheap bar, what more could one ask for :thumbup:

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Don't listen to Wayne..............he still speaks in £'s, Schillings & pence :shhh: I look forward to your set on Fri.....................just remember...........don't say Mmmmmm.......................say Modern :yes:

cheers,

John Mc.

Hi Ian,

Don't listen to Wayne..............he still speaks in £'s, Schillings & pence shhh.gif I look forward to your set on Fri.....................just remember...........don't say Mmmmmm.......................say Modern yes.gif

cheers,

John Mc.

John,

Wayne & Smudge still use shekels i hear biggrin.gif

Not so much Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this friday but plenty of 70,s & xover i think, will also throw in a few oldies just for you thumbup.gif

Ian.

John,

Wayne & Smudge still use shekels i hear :D

Not so much Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this friday but plenty of 70,s & xover i think, will also throw in a few oldies just for you :thumbup:

Ian.

Hi Ian,

You know where you can put those Oldies dont you!!!!! The 70's & X-over will be spot on mate. :good:

See you fri about 9pm, working til 8pm.

cheers,

John Mc.

Guest GingerDave

Only 2 days to go until one of Peterborough,s premier Soul nights takes place.......who is coming?????

Hi Smudge I'm still up for this once I've drop my kids of at my sisters I'll be over to yours about half 6 if that's still ok looking forward to this look like a good night thumbsup.gif

See ya there Porky......may have a mate from Essex-shire attending thumbsup.gif

you have a mate ???? blimey what next :D

Only a few hours to go now, just got to pop to the driving range for a practice before saturdays comp :wink: , Paul & Sue coming down with me, not sure who is driving yet tho !!

See you soon mate

Ian.