Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

daz mc

Al Gardner - Sweet Baby

JUST COME ACCROSS A RECORD IN MY COLLECTION , AL GARDNER - SWEET BABY. THE LABEL STATES GOODA MOOGA , IS THIS RIGHT OR SHOULD IT BE GOOGA MOOGA...OR IS IT A FRENCH PRESSING. CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS PLEASE.

REGARDS

DAZ

JUST COME ACCROSS A RECORD IN MY COLLECTION , AL GARDNER - SWEET BABY. THE LABEL STATES GOODA MOOGA , IS THIS RIGHT OR SHOULD IT BE GOOGA MOOGA...OR IS IT A FRENCH PRESSING. CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS PLEASE.

REGARDS

DAZ

Its French, and the label is misprinted - it should read Googa Mooga - comes with a nice picture sleeve.

Original U.S. issue is on Sepia.

Its French, and the label is misprinted - it should read Googa Mooga - comes with a nice picture sleeve.

Original U.S. issue is on Sepia.

Yes i know about the sepia issue , also thought it may be a misprint. Any idea of the vaue....its without pic sleeve

I reckon £20 without sleeve........., £40 upwards with.

Got my little beauty with sleeve for £7 on ebay a couple of years back from Germany, seller had it listed as 'easy listening' !!!!

I reckon £20 without sleeve........., £40 upwards with.

Got my little beauty with sleeve for £7 on ebay a couple of years back from Germany, seller had it listed as 'easy listening' !!!!

Normally sells for about £40+ like everything else in demand the used to be prices don't last long unfortunately.

Great record.

ONLY PAID A QUID FOR MINE OF NOGGER WHO'S A MEMBER ON THIS SITE,ALSO THE PICTURE SLEEVE, BUT !! THAT WAS A FEW YEARS BACK. CLASS SOUL SOUND.

Just another great example of how an easy to find record gets overlooked just because it's a cheapo..

There were stacks of these about; late 70s but not so anymore.

Agreed , class sound !

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts