Looking forward to this. Lee-Ann xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

will be a great do, ive just comfirmed callum will be doing a set for us , and karl rhodes is coming to ,fingers crossed for kitch , great dance floor cheapest drinks ever, and music as good as most places in the country quality cross the board,col

Edited by colsoul

Guest Kelbot

Great news Col getting Callum and Karl Rhodes. Be fantastic if Kitch can make it. Leeholme's a hellish club with a really good dance floor and cheap bar :good: Love it!

Hope you and Ang had a good holiday.

Lee-Ann & Phil

Am really looking forward to this, should be an excellent night with Karl Rhodes and Kitch (fingers crossed), along with Callum and all the other djs.

Like Lee-ann says a cheap bar (for us pi** heads laugh.gif ) and dance floor for the dancers thumbup.gif

Will be able to say Happy Birthday to me sis t'owld lass!!

Suz

x

Edited by suzannek
  • 2 weeks later...

gona be a good one karl is looking forward to it i was talking to him at the wilton, some of the york crowd are coming up also,gaz simmons has got some great new stuff to play ,hope harry and di will be supporting this do,never seen them for ages ,make the effort its for agood cause, and the music will be fantastic,col

Guest Kelbot

We've had a few people ask about accommodation in the Leeholme/Bishop Auckland area. Here's a few with the addresses and telephone numbers:-

Premier Inn, West Auckland Road, Bishop Auckland, DL14 9AP

Tel: 0870 850 6314

Queens Head Hotel, Market Place, Bishop Auckland, DL14 7NX

Tel: 01388 603477

Park Head Hotel, 13 Park View Terrace, New Coundon, Bishop Auckland, DL14 8QB

Tel: 01388 661727

Looking forward to this night. It's coming round fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this mini all-dayer, It'll be a good chance for me to meet some soulies from up this way as I've only recently moved to the area. Like Colin mentioned earlier the drinks are soooooo cheap, I bought a double JD and coke + Double Vodka and coke and it came to about £3 ohmy.gif , as you can imagine had to be carried out of the building tongue.gif .

Bring it on thumbsup.gif

Callum.

kitch has just told me he will be out of the country on sunday morning he is off to his place in the states, he was waiting for his flight times and thats why he could not committ him self ,ill try and get another top jock if i can, ,col

Edited by colsoul

pete richer has agreed to do a spot, this guy has a collection of records that would be classed as rarest of the rare in my book ,amazing taste

along with the rest of the guys, and gal this is going to be a brilliant night of class rare ,and classic soul music, col, cant wait now,

pete richer has agreed to do a spot, this guy has a collection of records that would be classed as rarest of the rare in my book ,amazing taste

along with the rest of the guys, and gal this is going to be a brilliant night of class rare ,and classic soul music, col, cant wait now,

Alright Col, hows the head today, great curry last night, I think Gaz was bolloxed at the end of the night, all the sleepless nights and all that, looking forward to Leeholme mate, going back to my old junior football stamping ground, music looks like it will be spot on, extension of the Coachman really so we are in for a good un thats for sure, with the super late finish theres scope for travelling soul fans so I reckon it will be chocker.

See y,all there

Kev

Guest mark shepherd

Alright Col, hows the head today, great curry last night, I think Gaz was bolloxed at the end of the night, all the sleepless nights and all that, looking forward to Leeholme mate, going back to my old junior football stamping ground, music looks like it will be spot on, extension of the Coachman really so we are in for a good un thats for sure, with the super late finish theres scope for travelling soul fans so I reckon it will be chocker.

See y,all there

Kev

are you playing transport manager for the occasion ?

by the way, when i left you looked far more BOLLOXED than mr simon !!!!!

a good night had by all

shep

Edited by mark shepherd

OK Boys, how easy is this place to find?

Will use some of my unique charm on that husband of mine when hes back home Friday to try and persuade him that it would be a good idea to come and see you all on Sunday...

And are there any places to stay over close by?

And has a running order been done yet?

If we can come we won't be able to arrive until after 7ish as I've a kids party to go to smack bang in the middle of the day... and then it'll take a good few hours to make myself look half decent :laugh:

hi kirsty the dj times are 4till 7 spono and freinds

7/ 8 me

8/9 lianna and steve

9/10 callum

10/11 gaz

11/12 karl rhodes

12/1 pete richer

1/2 glen walton

after that it could be any of the previous again prob steve and lianna , there are some hotels in this thread ,park head being the closest , ill get directions on some time in the next couple of days, col x

Edited by colsoul

OK Boys, how easy is this place to find?

Will use some of my unique charm on that husband of mine when hes back home Friday to try and persuade him that it would be a good idea to come and see you all on Sunday...

And are there any places to stay over close by?

And has a running order been done yet?

If we can come we won't be able to arrive until after 7ish as I've a kids party to go to smack bang in the middle of the day... and then it'll take a good few hours to make myself look half decent laugh.gif

Here you are Kirsty. Will be good to see you and Michael thumbup.gif

We've had a few people ask about accommodation in the Leeholme/Bishop Auckland area. Here's a few with the addresses and telephone numbers:-

Premier Inn, West Auckland Road, Bishop Auckland, DL14 9AP

Tel: 0870 850 6314

Queens Head Hotel, Market Place, Bishop Auckland, DL14 7NX

Tel: 01388 603477

Park Head Hotel, 13 Park View Terrace, New Coundon, Bishop Auckland, DL14 8QB

Tel: 01388 661727

Looking forward to this night. It's coming round fast.

Suz

x

I'm really Looking forward to hearing some classy rare soul/Rnb sounds, it feels like ages since I've been out and had a good dance, This should be a quality mini all-dayer. The only thing is I'll have to wait till I've finished my set before I start on the JD's otherwise you may hear the slipmat once or twice tongue.gif .

See you all sunday

Callum.

Always enjoy myself at Leeholme but this looks like its going to be a really great night. Twelve hours of great music and cheap drink. Unfortunately I've just returned from a 4 week stay at the Betty Ford Clinic and will be unable to take full advantage of those low low prices. Looking forward to Sunday.

Guest Kelbot

Always enjoy myself at Leeholme but this looks like its going to be a really great night. Twelve hours of great music and cheap drink. Unfortunately I've just returned from a 4 week stay at the Betty Ford Clinic and will be unable to take full advantage of those low low prices. Looking forward to Sunday.

Don't worry 'deardrooper' Leeholme also does a range of fruit juices and sparkling mineral waters!! laugh.gif

Callum noticed you said you've just moved to the North East. Hope all's going well. Looking forward to hearing your spot but keep off the JD's they'll do you no good!biggrin.gif

See you all on Sunday.

Lee-Ann xx

Just spoke to Colin and we both agreed this should be a cracking day.........

Its a great venue, dancefloor and sound system and with the (extremely) cheap bar prices, a day not to be missed......There could be a few travellers from afar ive heard....

Roll on Sunday, i need a good 12 hour soul and drinking session........its just the headache on Monday i dont needtongue.gif

Me and Caney should be there 6/7 ish

Gaz

-

Guest Kelbot

Directions for Leeholme Club from A1M as follows:

Leave A1M at junction 60

Head west on A689 towards Bishop Auckland

After two miles get to roundabout (Eden Arms Hotel on left)

Take exit after Eden Arms Hotel

After 50 yrds reach second smaller roundabout

Take second exit & continue on A689 towards Bishop Auckland

After further two miles come to third roundabout

Take third exit towards Coundon/Leeholme

After 300yrs turn right towards Leeholme

Follow road for 1/2 mile

Turn left onto Leeholme Road

After 150yds turn right

Address: Leeholme Working Mens Club, Hereford Street, Leeholme, Bishop Auckland, Co. Durham,DL14 8HX