• Replies 9
  • Views 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

best £2.20 i've spent in ages good.gif

inspired by leader of the pack? which came first? any ideas?

alan

"Leader Of The Pack" I think. "Condition Red" was later I believe - '66 or '67 thereabouts?

Got mine off Bradford Market for 10p in '74 thinking it was a vocal to the Baltimore & Ohio Marching Band LOL.........laugh.gif

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Guest veep1296

"Leader Of The Pack" I think. "Condition Red" was later I believe - '66 or '67 thereabouts?

Got mine off Bradford Market for 10p in '74 thinking it was a vocal to the Baltimore & Ohio Marching Band LOL.........laugh.gif

Ian D biggrin.gif

My copy has been in a junk box since at least 73...in loft..will wait til cooler and go find! May have been Bradford Market for me too Ian AND probably same reason for purchase!! aaarrrggghhh!

Regards

David Ferguson

Social source share

My copy has been in a junk box since at least 73...in loft..will wait til cooler and go find! May have been Bradford Market for me too Ian AND probably same reason for purchase!! aaarrrggghhh!

Regards

David Ferguson

Sounds about right, got all I excited when I first saw it,then heard it, Oh No.

But, probably about 73ish when i did hear it last, has it improved with age then???

Tony

Social source share

Guest ScooterNik

I love this right until the last 5 seconds.... totally unneeded!

Oh yes and "The car!!! Watch out for the car!" makes me cringe :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

FLIP it over, nice soul song, the goodies were white if I remember correctly from a picture I saw of them.

Social source share

post-1986-12469119824446.jpg

Kay Evans, Sandra Jackson and Judy Williams became friends while attending Memphis' Messick High School. Interested in music, they started singing at school assemblies and local events. Their big break came in 1967 when they entered a local talent contest and won. The winning prize included an audition with Stax Records.

Impressed by the trio, Stax signed them to it's newly formed HIP subsidiary. Sandra Jackson works nowadays at the SoulsVille, USA organization.

post-1986-12469119824446.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!