wolfie66

Lorraine Chandler

What's the cheapest for one of these ? Not bothered about label/issue, condition VG+ or better

Cheers

Hiya mate,

I was asking about this on this thread the other week......

7th reply down says about £125 for a demo, £175 for a black issue or £15 for an orange 70's re-issue. Assume that's probably decent condition.

Edited by Blunny

Hiya mate,

7th reply down says about £125 for a demo, £175 for a black issue or £15 for an orange 70's re-issue. Assume that's probably decent condition.

Cheers Blunny :tumbleweed3: Orange 70's it is then :wicked:

Would anyone have one to go?

Hiya mate,

no.gif Silly prices

One just went for $78 on ebay [here] - tightwad that I am I got outbid by $1 laugh.gif

Yeah I was watching that, the only thing that worried me was the warp he mentioned - saying that another glass of wine and I'd have bid for it :thumbsup:

Edited by wolfie66

What's the cheapest for one of these ? Not bothered about label/issue, condition VG+ or better

Cheers

I think this came on a boot on the ashford lable (blue) with the flip being 'I can't change' I suppose it would be if you get one £5 - 10

Yep, this is "What can I do" - seen plenty of these about but no '....hold on's

So still looking for this......? :thumbsup:

Or is it another one that everyone keeps, like Sam Williams on Grapevine - which I'm still after incidentally :lol:

Guest SoulRenaissance

Hiya mate,

Also came out on white label OOTP, with the even better "She don't want you".

Martyn

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.