Lovin' Is Really My Game

Lovin' is Really My Game

Dancing on me own again?

Ever rushed onto the dance floor to your fave only to find a stamped the other way leaving you dancing on your own and feeling a little abandoned, not that this has ever happened to me you understand its just that I have this mate who loves Northernsoul but finds him self dancing on his own more often than not.

Any tracks you love that have left you kicking the tumble weeds from the floor?

Brainstorm - Lovin' is Really My Game springs to mind for me and Curtis how can I tell Her .................

"I did used to be cool once" ................ Honest.

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ahh Simon, know just what you mean - you and me still like some of those cheesy scooterist 70s oldies. I can remember being at Fleetwood and being pretty much completely alone on the floor for 'Love No Longer Has A Hold On Me', 'Am I Cold Am I Hot' & 'Heaven In The Afternoon'. But I don't care! no.gif

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Mr Floods Party - Compared To What is my guilty pleasures. Probably be dancing on a packed floor at an oldies do, but anywhere else no.gif

Social source share

Ahh Simon, know just what you mean - you and me still like some of those cheesy scooterist 70s oldies. I can remember being at Fleetwood and being pretty much completely alone on the floor for 'Love No Longer Has A Hold On Me', 'Am I Cold Am I Hot' & 'Heaven In The Afternoon'. But I don't care! no.gif

loads of times to mainly very fast stuff that clears the floor lol doesnt bother me -prefer it more room !! never dance to floor packers anyway.

Remember the old Droylsden all niters dancing onmy own to a few bits JD Abrams, Nightwatch, Pat Powdrill.

oh and a few years back to Soul Bros Inc - All The Time

Edited by grant
Social source share

Guest the dukester

Lovin' is Really My Game

Dancing on me own again?

Ever rushed onto the dance floor to your fave only to find a stamped the other way leaving you dancing on your own and feeling a little abandoned, not that this has ever happened to me you understand its just that I have this mate who loves Northernsoul but finds him self dancing on his own more often than not.

Brainstorm - Lovin' is Really My Game springs to mind for me

quote]

Played this Sunday afternoon at Brid and plenty of people on the dance floor ? good.gif

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Lovin' is Really My Game

Dancing on me own again?

Brainstorm - Lovin' is Really My Game springs to mind for me and Curtis how can I tell Her .................

"I did used to be cool once" ................ Honest.

Hi,

Nothing to do with any of this but were you at a scoot club meet at Wakefield a couple of weeks ago wearing a parka and combats? I was on a white GS...Think it was you but could be wrong!!

Ste.

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Ste, that was me mate thumbsup.gif

CLEATHORPSE2009MENU.gif

Thought so!

Our club's do (Kippax s.c.) on Sat this week, have put an ad in the events section, get there if you can?

Ste.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!