• Replies 4
  • Views 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Decroco

The said album is called 'Tastiest hits'.

I have this album on a very rare far eastern issue that is yellow vinyl and in great condition.

It has credits in both Asian and English and is one of the hardest LP to come across.

I am looking at £50 for it, if not you can buy the Maxx copies off ebay for £20ish.

Social source share

The said album is called 'Tastiest hits'.

I have this album on a very rare far eastern issue that is yellow vinyl and in great condition.

It has credits in both Asian and English and is one of the hardest LP to come across.

I am looking at £50 for it, if not you can buy the Maxx copies off ebay for £20ish.

£20 !!?!! Not that I go on ebay often - or look at LP's when I do - but I havn't witnessed this album sell at that sort of low price.

Even early 90's it was fetching $100 - & that was on the U.S. collector's market. Whilst I don't deny it would be possible to pick up a 'cheap' copy (that can, & does, happen even with four figure discs.. On the very odd occassion, & for whatever the reasons..) that would not prove to be the norm in my pinion. In fact, I'm just gonna do a quick Popsike search to see what it throws up. I'll be right back.. ph34r.gif

Okay, below are the two pages of the popsike search results. Certainly there have been a couple of 'bargains' (just last december, even..) but I feel the general price(s) is more in keeping from where I was coming from (above).

Unlike my 45's - of which the majority I would sell (if the price(s) were right) - my LP's are items I would never have a desire to unload, I'd much rather ADD to my collection. That's despite having three copies of the 'Tastiest Hits' release.. they pale into insignificance when placed next to my White Label Promo copy on Maxx which I was fortunate to purchase in 1989.

I wish you luck with your search for a Maxx copy - but if a 'Tastiest..' copy would suffice until you secure one on Maxx, I'd gladly mail you a 1st Issue Bell copy.. All I'd ask is for you to cover the cost of postage once the item is received.

Fingers.. shades.gif

post-10024-12468101069667_thumb.jpg

post-10024-12468101325193_thumb.jpg

post-10024-12468101069667_thumb.jpg

post-10024-12468101325193_thumb.jpg

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share