No More Battles Between 'oldies' & 'newies' ?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Completely antisocial.

What about all the bollox that you talk about to all and sundry?

Might as well be sat at home with the lights low and your favourite CD on the stereo

As you know Joe I don't go out to be social :yes: would make the record bar a bit quiet to.

Could solve the two room problem at Maximes wink.gif Backbeat on one channel and the Willingham Suite on the other :wicked: sorted :lol:

Social source share

I've seen a few people out... that look like they are dancing to some thing differnt to the rest of the room...as if they have headphones on...

it may be a midtempo track and they are stomping away...

or a stomper and they are just moving side to side....

i think what we need is cattle prongs things on the dance floor... some one comes on with a beer ZAP... to much talc ZAP... really ugly... ZAP ZAP

:o)

Social source share

I've seen a few people out... that look like they are dancing to some thing differnt to the rest of the room...as if they have headphones on...

it may be a midtempo track and they are stomping away...

or a stomper and they are just moving side to side....

i think what we need is cattle prongs things on the dance floor... some one comes on with a beer ZAP... to much talc ZAP... really ugly... ZAP ZAP

:o)

I know a few that dance like that :wicked: the same to every record that plays no matter what tempo.

The cattle prod is a good idea just not for the really ugly ones as the extra electricity used would substantially increase our carbon footprint :yes:

Social source share

Obviously us girls on the SSLAAS have discussed it months ago, lol.

Doing it for my niece's 18th in a couple of weeks time - at least there's no noise pollution for the neighbours round the venue! Eddie Piller's done a few silent disco gigs - said there's nothing quite like the despair you feel when you spin a wrong'un and you see everyone switch their headsets over to the other DJ (they have coloured lights on the headsets to indicate who's listening to which DJ) but how great it is when you pick it back up with a blinding tune and they all come back to you in a wave of little green lights...

In my professional humble opinion, I reckon it's just a flash in the pan that'll last a couple of years, unless the noise Nazis ramp up the laws against loud music at public events, in which case we might all be doing it. Luckily on the northern scene it's often impossible to determine which tune a lot of people are dancing to anyway :laugh:

And Pikeys Dog, you can actually talk as much bollox as you like to everyone, as you can hear normal conversations for a change. No more spitting in peoples ears :D

Social source share

Obviously us girls on the SSLAAS have discussed it months ago, lol.

Doing it for my niece's 18th in a couple of weeks time - at least there's no noise pollution for the neighbours round the venue! Eddie Piller's done a few silent disco gigs - said there's nothing quite like the despair you feel when you spin a wrong'un and you see everyone switch their headsets over to the other DJ (they have coloured lights on the headsets to indicate who's listening to which DJ) but how great it is when you pick it back up with a blinding tune and they all come back to you in a wave of little green lights...

In my professional humble opinion, I reckon it's just a flash in the pan that'll last a couple of years, unless the noise Nazis ramp up the laws against loud music at public events, in which case we might all be doing it. Luckily on the northern scene it's often impossible to determine which tune a lot of people are dancing to anyway laugh.gif

And Pikeys Dog, you can actually talk as much bollox as you like to everyone, as you can hear normal conversations for a change. No more spitting in peoples ears biggrin.gif

For some spitting in people's ears is the best part of the night :thumbsup:

Social source share

Completely antisocial.

What about all the bollox that you talk about to all and sundry?

Might as well be sat at home with the lights low and your favourite CD on the stereo

My thoughts too Pikey,the bollox is crucial to me having a good nite out.

Social source share

Am I going daft or what!

Does this really happen with these earphones?

Next we will have shagging done by remote- You get an orgasm but you dont actually touch anyone at all its sent by thoughtlaugh.gif waves,

and to cap it all its got to be silent so theres no moaning and groaning!

The answer to Oldies v newies is simple - its called "Across the Board"

Social source share

Am I going daft or what!

Does this really happen with these earphones?

Next we will have shagging done by remote- You get an orgasm but you dont actually touch anyone at all its sent by thought:laugh: waves,

and to cap it all its got to be silent so theres no moaning and groaning!

The answer to Oldies v newies is simple - its called "Across the Board"

LOL, it really does happen m'dear. They have them all over Manchester now.. Weirdest thing ever!

Jayne.x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!